Sign in to follow this  

Houseplant Cuttings

I've started a new obsession with filling my house full of house plants and it is getting a little expensive.

I was wondering if there's anyone on here that I can take some cuttings from to propogate? Happy to pay some money towards them, as long as it works out cheaper than store bought 🙂

It may sound obvious, but I will ask to make sure. Are all the plants that you are filling your house with actually `house plants`?

Having an interest in `messing with plants`  / propagation of,  and general experimenting , I invariably have plants inside that are traditionally intended to be outdoors. It is generally a temporary transitional period until grown on   to a decent size/strong growth.  There is always something growing in the house that is destined to be put out in the cold. Currently it is loads of young Golden delicious plants.

Edit: Just noticed you are new here. Welcome to the forum 🌱 🌻

Edited by Janus

Thanks for the welcome!

Ahh this is a very good point. I have just started planting lots of edibles indoors and have some nice strawberry plants growing

Are you looking for anything specific?