The Battle For Survival Predictions. Have A Go!

12 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Apart from Brum, not bad really. Swap Brum for Derby and I was pretty accurate. Some thought Rovrum would be way out of the equation. I thought one point or a couple of goals would do it. We'll see.

Don't forget Coventry, wouldn't it be nice if we could just swap places with other teams?.

Anyway as you say you wasn't wrong, you was nearly right.

We'll settle for that then eh?

By the way I was also wrong but swap Birmingham for Rotherham and I was right,'

You might still be right about the three going down if Derby stay up after you reconsidered your original prediction.

Roll on Saturday afternoon I hope all south Yorkshire teams win then.

Edited by Alextopman

My shock choice result on Saturday would be a win for Rotherham.

I strongly suspect that McCarthy would like to see them stay up.

It's nice to see your support for all SY clubs.

I myself can't be that generous.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

My guess at 5 points from 12 games is almost bang on the button with one game to go. I thought it looked optimistic from an Owls point of view, but then again, I couldn't see Rovrum turning in to Real Madrid either.

They've had a stinker of a run-in.

How am I doing sir?

I did my best, honestly.

Pass, or fail? 🤞

Think you got 6 correct from 11.

Very impressed with the Blackburn, Luton predictions, lets hope your final prediction is spot on.

Pass or Fail?

Hot's I have to tell you......................PASS  with a distinction.

46 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Don't forget Coventry, wouldn't it be nice if we could just swap places with other teams?.

Anyway as you say you wasn't wrong, you was nearly right.

We'll settle for that then eh?

By the way I was also wrong but swap Birmingham for Rotherham and I was right,'

You might still be right about the three going down if Derby stay up after you reconsidered your original prediction.

Roll on Saturday afternoon I hope all south Yorkshire teams win then.

I never put Cov down as relegation candidates. I originally relegated Brum, Rov and Wycombe. I then swapped Brum for Wednesday about 3 weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I never put Cov down as relegation candidates. I originally relegated Brum, Rov and Wycombe. I then swapped Brum for Wednesday about 3 weeks ago.

Oh dear, my last post is going to a tribunal, on the grounds that you've changed your Rotherham v Cardiff to a Rotherham win.

Breaking fair play rules Hot's.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Think you got 6 correct from 11.

Very impressed with the Blackburn, Luton predictions, lets hope your final prediction is spot on.

Pass or Fail?

Hot's I have to tell you......................PASS  with a distinction.

Thanks! Not too bad really. Many thought Rovrum would be well clear. I knew they'd struggle.

They're not done yet though, 3 points at Cardiff wouldn't surprise me, despite reassurances from some quarters.

On top of that, I have visions of a 2-0 loss at Derby as well.

I've ordered a Prayer Mat, a Lucky Duck, a Four Leaf Clover and some Magic Dust.

4 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

5 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It's actually six weeks ago and no you didn't put Coventry or Derby down as relegation candidates, who would have dreamt they would have gone 6 games without a point?.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Oh dear, my last post is going to a tribunal, on the grounds that you've changed your Rotherham v Cardiff to a Rotherham win.

Breaking fair play rules Hot's.

NO I HAVEN'T!!!!!!!

I have a suspicion. A feeling. A clouded vision. A fear.

I'll stick with my original prediction.

Ooooerrrr!

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

My guess at 5 points from 12 games is almost bang on the button with one game to go. I thought it looked optimistic from an Owls point of view, but then again, I couldn't see Rovrum turning in to Real Madrid either.

They've had a stinker of a run-in.

How am I doing sir?

I did my best, honestly.

Pass, or fail? 🤞

You came close but Derby put a spanner in the works and hopefully Rotherham can also.

It's only a bit of fun anyway.

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's actually six weeks ago and no you didn't put Coventry or Derby down as relegation candidates, who would have dreamt they would have gone 6 games without a point?.

Or that Brum would turn in to Real Brumich?

Just now, Hotmale 1954 said:

Or that Brum would turn in to Real Brumich?

He worked a miracle with them.

Yep. It's a blast. I feel pretty good though, as my 5 points from 12 games did seem ludicrous. A few did comment that it appeared a bit far fetched.

By the way, I'm no better. I'm worse if owt and spend most of my day in pain, in bed.