The Battle For Survival Predictions. Have A Go!

Cant see Wednesday escaping despite the Barnsley result they have some really tough games coming up, the huge error in judgement when Pullis was appointed, has cost them 9 games, so the 11 game start they gave the rest of bottom end sides was always going to be a tough ask for a squad thats lacking in just about every department.

I've just been reading that Rotherham have 4 games in 8 days so that will be tough for them.

16 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Cant see Wednesday escaping despite the Barnsley result they have some really tough games coming up, the huge error in judgement when Pullis was appointed, has cost them 9 games, so the 11 game start they gave the rest of bottom end sides was always going to be a tough ask for a squad thats lacking in just about every department.

Yes pulis was a big mistake. If he'd just got Moore in then maybe we'd of stood a chance but to escape now would be quite an achievement. Wycombe, Wednesday then I'd say Brum.

14 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've just been reading that Rotherham have 4 games in 8 days so that will be tough for them.

Tough but they seem to have abit about them this season, wether it's enough we'll see

wednesday will stay up,rotherham,birmingham,wycombe all down ,sufc down as well.

7 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

You'll get one right eventually although it could take around 20,000 years. Keep the faith.

As soon as that :huh:.

well got wycombe right ,got sheffield united right,so thats 2 out of 4 up to now,wednesday to beat watford as well

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

now,wednesday to beat watford as well

and I thought I was optimistic saying United may stay up!

I'm amazed at the number of predictions that haven't come flooding in. A bit of fun. A light hearted 10 minutes of your life. Anyway, as the best of two contributors, I win.

Kelvin 2nd.

So nah! 🙂

Edited by Hotmale 1954

18 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'm amazed at the number of predictions that haven't come flooding in. A bit of fun. A light hearted 10 minutes of your life. Anyway, as the best of two contributors, I win.

Kelvin 2nd.

So nah! 🙂

3 pages of comments Hots, not bad.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

3 pages of comments Hots, not bad.

Yeah ok Padders, but picking names out of a hat wasn't my intention really.

I'd have liked to see good hard 'evidence'. For instance, I'm intrigued as to other posters 'corrections' of my Rotherham predictions (in fact, ALL of my predictions) I think my go at Rotherham's games is pretty accurate. Where do you think I've maybe gone wrong?

As I said earlier, I think I've actually given them some favourable 'surprise' points. Are they likely to draw with Blackburn for instance?

We'll see how I go on.

I'm not scared to put my cards on the table. 😉 🙂

I may just have one rose coloured lens in for Wednesday's games. 🤞

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I love the optimism, of some of the contributors,  and have a gut feeling we have enough to scrape out of the bottom 3. DM has got the team more organised and more difficult to beat. Fingers crossed. 

On 22/03/2021 at 08:55, Hotmale 1954 said:

Rovrum:

Millwall L

Wycombe D

Hudders L

QPR    D

Brum D

Boro  L

Barnsley   L

Brentford  L

Blackburn  D

Luton  D

Cardiff   L

40pts  - 17 goal difference. 

12 games, 5 points.

My predictions are pretty fair don't you think? I've been quite generous for the QPR,  Blackburn and Luton games.

One massive flaw in your predictions Hots.  (actually 2/3)

Add on Rotherham v Coventry. April 15th...

Home win, 43points even by your pessimistic  forecasts.