Carboot Mega Thread 2021

Welcome to the Carboot Mega Thread 2021.

Please post your Carboot sales, either on going or up and coming later in the year and I will add them to this post. I'm going to start this one afresh. (easier that way as I don't know what Carboots are on at present with Covid and all, but things can change as we kno.) This thread can only work with your help and support on the update of Carboot sales!

Please do not mention your Carboot more than once in the thread. This will lead to the post being removed. Any other events will also be removed. (Indoor Carboots do not count)

REGULAR CARBOOT SALES

-empty-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLE CARBOOT SALES

-empty!-

------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The Sheffield Markets Page has a Site for a few Carboots/Events: http://sheffieldmarkets.com/markets/other-markets/temporary-markets-fairs-and-car-boot-sales

Tesco Infirmary Road Car boot sale

25th April 2021

In aid of Sheffield Children's hospital charity

Cars £6.50

Vans £9.00

6am-12am

We are a hard standing site

i am off to my local bowshaw carboot tommorrow sun 18th as its on from 7am,hope theres some bargains?

Are they still charging people £1 to just walk in? I stopped going when they started doing that on the grounds that I considered it sheer greed.

Does anyone have any contact details for the Bowshaw car boot?

My other half is wanting to have a stall to sell crafting items she has made.

they put a advert in the star ,every week,think its thursday,if that helps,but its turn up 6.15 ish am and pay a fiver,you get a big area as well,i went last sun very busy,lots of booters and bought some plants,i made a enquiry for a mate,thats how i know the time and cost,and theyve just put a new road in,but field is a bit iffy in places.

contact number for hollingwood,duffield,king kong,bowshaw,rowsley,sherwood and pleasley car boots area all one number tel 07966-445452 treasure trove fairs,i hope this helps carbooters intrested in these carboots, they advertise each thursday in the star with further details or facebook.

Sunday 2nd May.                                                 

Jawbourne 8-12

Edited by Gran54

just a report,been to bowshaw carboot today,very busy to say the least,lots of stalls and loads of buyers,nice morning as well,had to park well down the field though,due to big crowd,but most wore masks,bought some nice plants as well.

Next car boot sale at 

Tesco Infirmary Road

16th May 2021

Card £6.50  vans £9

All pitch proceeds to the Sheffield Children's hospital charity

remember that we are a hard standing site

6am -12

Just wondering when the dates for further carboots at Thorpe Hesley and High Green Cricket Club will be published, following yesterday's  first one of the year?  I'm not on Facebook or other social media sites, so can't access the info.

No date yet but I keep checking so when I know will let you know unless someone else posts before.Did you go to the first one it was really good and busy.Nice to have them back