Strange events at Redmires

Is this true? My husband and I drove out there one evening after a meal out just to watch the last of the sunset. This guy in a car started following us - we moved because he was making us uneasy and he turned around and followed us again. By this time we were getting quite worried and I put my foot down and headed for home. He still followed us closely all the way to Blackbrook Road where we turned off. We wondered if he thought we were up to something like that!

Made me laugh when you said 'put your foot down'. In this context it made the whole post rather amusing, although I know what you meant :hihi:

The only way I would do a ghost treck up here is if literally I was with about 7+ other people. I don't know of 1 person who would go up there on there own after dusk.

If we did do one I reckon we would have to base ourselves in the actual forest - not on the road or the rozzaz would chase us off.

I would be up for it an I would drag Saz along, if it is as eery as ppl say though I think I would crap mesen if I actually heard owt.

I really really think we should get a Redmires Ghost Hunt Night sorted out!! Im sure there would be plenty of people up for it.....so...

WHO IS UP FOR A SCARY NIGHT?? LET ME KNOW :)

I'll go up there I only live over at wadsley so I can get up there in no time.. Might take the golf clubs though, just in case !!

I am not too far neither, I'm at Hillsborough an will be takin the car so if any 1 wants a ride there would be 3 spaces in my car.

Yeah great - im gonna ask some of my mates and sis if they want to come to make numbers up plus a few of them were there when they heard the awfull noises....they can show us were they heard it.

We need more!!! come on guys.....:)

How tempting to hide in the woods making scary noises when you all go on your ghost trek! Only i'd probably be too scared to do it myself... just in case....

How tempting to hide in the woods making scary noises when you all go on your ghost trek! Only i'd probably be too scared to do it myself... just in case....

Dare you!!!! :hihi:

No this is going to be seriously scary mark my words and if no-one else is up for ghost hunting from here other than bambi,saz,me and my sis then we'll be fine cauze we don't need no men to protect us!!!!!:D

Maybe get an outfit like in "The Village"...

i've been up there a lot at all times of the day and night and never seen or heard anything more intimidating that chavs in a nicked vehicle. It aint that spooky, but then Theripsaw dont take kindly to any punk assed ghost tryin to ruin my tokin', they must 'sense' not to reveal themselves to me- just like the doggers & cottagers.

i've been up there a lot at all times of the day and night and never seen or heard anything more intimidating that chavs in a nicked vehicle. It aint that spooky, but then Theripsaw dont take kindly to any punk assed ghost tryin to ruin my tokin', they must 'sense' not to reveal themselves to me- just like the doggers & cottagers.

Hahaha - it's prob all the smoke comin off ya bifter thro the trees that people keep mistakin as ghosts :hihi:

Those Bronze Age people burried on Hallam Moors can't do you any harm?

Be careful the ghouls don’t get you.