Garage / Workshop / Office / Storage Rental

Hi,

I'm looking for a space, initially short term, but potentially longer. I'm in S35 so preferably this side of the city.

Minimum requirement is power and water, as I want to use this space to keep a few aquariums in while I move house. The background / general idea here is I have a fish room at home in my garage and want to move them out of there over a few weeks, then move them into the new space over a few weeks. Depending on the space, I might just keep them there and use it as a fish room / studio to film projects (I have an aquarium based YouTube channel).

I realise most places will have a minimum term commitment or concerns about water - but my main issue is getting anyone to even respond to queries on the rare occasion I do find something that might be available. I'm not looking for a freebie or anything, willing to pay market rates, I'm obviously looking in the wrong places! Does anyone have any ideas where to look, if not have a space available? Failing that - anyone fancy renting out some space in their garage for a week!