A Question About Amazon.

I have been on Amazon for a few months now, but at one time there was a box on my account where you could click on and tell Amazon where to leave my  parcels when I wasn’t in. I did not fill in this box as I was in most of the time for deliveries. Now I cannot see this box, and would like to use it now , so does anyone know how I can access this on Amazon ?

You don't need an order.

Go:

> Your Account > Your Addresses

Under your Default Address, you will see "Add delivery instructions".

Clickety Click!

Thank you for your advice. I do appreciate it.

2 hours ago, MrAllen2K21 said:

I’ve tried doing this but the option didn’t come up.

1 hour ago, enntee said:

You don't need an order.

Go:

> Your Account > Your Addresses

Under your Default Address, you will see "Add delivery instructions".

Clickety Click!

Thank you I will do this.

18 hours ago, pattricia said:

I have been on Amazon for a few months now, but at one time there was a box on my account where you could click on and tell Amazon where to leave my  parcels when I wasn’t in. I did not fill in this box as I was in most of the time for deliveries. Now I cannot see this box, and would like to use it now , so does anyone know how I can access this on Amazon ?

You know you can use Amazon lockers as well?

There's quite a few dotted around the city, you can have your stuff delivered to there and pick it up at your convenience.

Edited by geared

12 hours ago, geared said:

You know you can use Amazon lockers as well?

There's quite a few dotted around the city, you can have your stuff delivered to there and pick it up at your convenience.

Didn’t know this. Will look into it. Wonder how you inform Amazon if you require this service ?

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Didn’t know this. Will look into it. Wonder how you inform Amazon if you require this service ?

When you checkout it’s one of the delivery options.

2 hours ago, nikki-red said:

When you checkout it’s one of the delivery options.

Thanks nikki. 

Yea just the locker you want to use and use that as the delivery address.

They give you a code when the item's been delivered, scan it at the locker and a door pops open.

Not just lockers but also sometimes you can have your parcel delivered to local shop -

yes Amazon do sometimes make it very difficult for you to find the various options I think they are often too busy trying to bambouzle you to upgrade to Prime or next day delivery that you spend ages making sure you have not paid the extra that you miss the delivery options

You can't have everything delivered to lockers, it's not just dependent on size either but they're very handy. On a mobile you have to choose one of their safe places, they won't allow you to enter their own, especially annoying if your safe place doesn't match any of the options, however I've found the couriers are usually good at working out where to leave stuff.  Lockers are great if you know you're not going to be in, but be advised if you don't collect within 3 (?) days they'll return the item and refund you.

Also have you noticed that when you go to the checkout page,Amazon are now including items that you’ve looked at previously but decided not to buy,very underhand.