Sheffield Wednesday V Huddersfield Town

Well. One nil up, but I still think we've got the wrong starting eleven. I'll leave it with Darren.

Come on Wednesday!

On 15/03/2021 at 17:40, Hotmale 1954 said:

Against Norwich, in patches, we played pretty well. The thing is, Udders appear to play like that a lot more regularly. They've had some great results, and some stinkers. They aren't going to enjoy this game, cos Wednesday are going to beat 'em. I've got a good feeling about this one. Wednesday are suddenly a different team.

We're not quite finished yet.

We're not quite Real Madrid, but it's  a start.

We may well be finished now.

We did pretty well, but somehow, we were not quite there.

No-one had a poor game, but being average wasn't good enough.

We have to be better.

It's probably too late.

Bad times.

On 15/03/2021 at 17:40, Hotmale 1954 said:

Against Norwich, in patches, we played pretty well. The thing is, Udders appear to play like that a lot more regularly. They've had some great results, and some stinkers. They aren't going to enjoy this game, cos Wednesday are going to beat 'em. I've got a good feeling about this one. Wednesday are suddenly a different team.

We're not quite finished yet.

We're not quite Real Madrid, but it's  a start.

We have a site malfunction.

I repeated myself, when I didn't.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Two very poor sides, what a pathetic relegation this is, going down without even a fight.

Well I think that's it now. Needed 3 points with Birmingham winning. Too big a mountain to climb unfortunately

Moore out - he's lost the dressing room 

come on we scored 2 goals,just bad luck one was a own goal,anyway off up the road we go for darrens first win i hope.

A shocking performance and mainly out played for most of the game by an average Huddersfield team.

I can't see any way back for them now looking at their remaining fixtures.

9 points from safety, utterly diabolical.

Realistically we are down, that was a must win game. As for the game itself  they kept going is about all you can say, even lady luck is against us with the own goal,    Fleetwood,  Stanley, Alex  here we come. 

Patterson was very unlucky with the own goal, not really much he could do about it but with Birmingham winning I'm not sure a win would of helped. The own goal just sums our season up but just not good enough on the whole.

51 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Patterson was very unlucky with the own goal, not really much he could do about it but with Birmingham winning I'm not sure a win would of helped. The own goal just sums our season up but just not good enough on the whole.

I think 'Lady Luck' has deserted both teams in the city this season! That, along with some poor decision making, has made it a football year many of us would like to forget.

Echo.

32 minutes ago, echo beach said:

I think 'Lady Luck' has deserted both teams in the city this season! That, along with some poor decision making, has made it a football year many of us would like to forget.

Echo.

Have to agree Echo, lets hope the White Rose can give us something to smile about and we can all be happy. Stay safe to everyone.