Jump to content

Cost Of Taxi To Skegness

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hiya all just a quick Q I’m moving n cut week to Skegness does anyone have any idea how much a Taxi would be to get there.

Thanks in Advance :)

Edited by nikki-red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LoopyLass53 said:

Hiya all just a quick Q I’m moving n cut week to Skegness does anyone have any idea how much a Taxi would be to get there.

Thanks in Advance :)

Ring a couple of taxi firms.  They will give you a good idea of cost 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Expensive, it's a good 90 minutes to 2 hour journey to the Lincolnshire coast.

 

 

Edited by MrAllen2K21
Removing stuff I doubt the Mods would've liked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I will do thanks and I know its gonna be pricey 🥴😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ring an airport taxi firm and get a fixed cheaper price. Dont ring city or any taxi firm like that.

Edited by kidley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why not get the train from sheffield to cleethorpes and a taxi from there to skeggy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Magneteer said:

why not get the train from sheffield to cleethorpes and a taxi from there to skeggy?

An hour from cleethorpes to skeg according to Google.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magneteer said:

why not get the train from sheffield to cleethorpes and a taxi from there to skeggy?

Get the train from Sheffield to Skegness, 20 quid and just over three hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Get the train from Sheffield to Skegness, 20 quid and just over three hours.

Yes, better still. But i think  you would have to change at  Nottingham, then to Boston then Skegness. Still a lot cheaper than a taxi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magneteer said:

Yes, better still. But i think  you would have to change at  Nottingham, then to Boston then Skegness. Still a lot cheaper than a taxi

Only one change, at Nottingham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In that case it would be a no brainer for me........train it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Magneteer said:

In that case it would be a no brainer for me........train it is

Well, if your going as well, might be cheaper to split taxi cost with OP! ! !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.