Sheffield Forum Portrait Artist Of The Year

Is there any way of me doing something to my profile to stop this thread keep popping up when I'm in SF?  .  Quite a while ago I replied to it (see above), but since I've un-followed it, but it still keeps appearing in the middle of other posts I've got open.  It's getting quite annoying! 🥵

On 12/05/2021 at 16:41, Mr Allen said:

Photo

I'm not sure if this was to answer my question, or is an entry.  Anyway, it pops up demanding I sign into Google to see it.  I've not got a Google account, and don't want one, so I've no idea!

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

I'm not sure if this was to answer my question, or is an entry.  Anyway, it pops up demanding I sign into Google to see it.  I've not got a Google account, and don't want one, so I've no idea!

It was an entry, I don't know how to upload photos direct to the forum, I don't think you can outside the Photography group.

7 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

It was an entry, I don't know how to upload photos direct to the forum, I don't think you can outside the Photography group.

OK - good luck in the contest!

We have our first portrait entry in - it is so great! can you guess who it is from this sneak peek?

187503954_10157632318621207_2194746198794124186_n.jpg.8555cace2f1bdc3ecdd6b2b0b05a82df.jpg

On 18/05/2021 at 10:21, SFBeca said:

We have our first portrait entry in - it is so great! can you guess who it is from this sneak peek?

187503954_10157632318621207_2194746198794124186_n.jpg.8555cace2f1bdc3ecdd6b2b0b05a82df.jpg

Hmmm... :huh:

I suspect it's not just me that's missing something here... :confused:

there is a full image & portrait but saving that to be shown in person - just wanted to share a sneak peek to see if people could guess who it is. 

8 hours ago, SFBeca said:

there is a full image & portrait but saving that to be shown in person - just wanted to share a sneak peek to see if people could guess who it is. 

it's Johnny Cash; only he could make a denim jacket and acoustic guitar look that cool.  But I don't see a cigarette anywhere . . .

Hi, how do we submit entries to the portrait comp? Is there somewhere to upload a digital photo of the artwork or do we just take the physical artwork direct to Sidney Street? Is there an entry form? Is there a size restriction to the artwork? Does the artwork need to be framed? etc etc. Where can I find more info please?

On 20/05/2021 at 20:16, The Joker said:

it's Johnny Cash; only he could make a denim jacket and acoustic guitar look that cool.  But I don't see a cigarette anywhere . . .

Ooooh like this guess but it is a famous Sheffielder!