Wilder Leaves The Blades.

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He could car share with that Wednesday player Lees who also making a forward step going there.

Lees going?

Thank God for that.

Him and Shaw on a tandem!

I wish Shaw was staying, but hey ho!

At least one poor performer's going.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

1 minute ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Lees going?

Thank God for that.

Him and Shaw on a tandem!

I wish Shaw was staying, but hey ho!

At least one poor performer's going.

😀😀, have I got the wrong name?.

Cheers I'll change it.

Shows how much notice I take.

😊😊

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

😀😀, have I got the wrong name?.

Cheers I'll change it.

Shows how much notice I take.

😊😊

Lee Shaw

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Lee Shaw

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Lee Shaw

Cheers.

I've lost track a bit - has he actually gone or not? Doesn't dragging it out like this make the club look a bit unprofessional?

People keep commenting on how much we paid for players. The big issue has been our wages policy. We just cannot compete with other Premier league teams and therefore can't attract our first choice in the transfer market.

Anyway I understand there'll be a statement at 7,00pm

A sad day. 

The new word doing the rounds is he's let to take the Celtic job.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56387640

I guess he just had enough. I heard he  was annoyed that no deal were done in January.  Sheffield United back in the Championship next season and West Ham could be in the Champions League. 

Edited by Zinger549

Well it's official now, he's a goner. Heckingbottom and Tindall till end of season.

CW has gone but the Blades have to battle on

I would give sole control of training and picking the team for each match to Allan Knill.

I am sure the results will be better, we are not down until the whistle blows in the final match (which may have spectators)  I will hopefully be at Bramall Lane for this match   UTB

Well thats it then, Wilder came from success with lower league clubs to manage his former team, a shaky first few games paved the way for what was a fantastic run, promotion from L1 in his first season, consolidation in the Championship in his second which included the Blades biggest game in 40 years where they beat Yorkshires most successful club 2-4, another promotion followed and a very unexpected and noteworthy 9th place finish in the Prem, unfortunately this is where it all fell apart, big money signings like Ramsdale, Berge, McBurnie, Moussett, Brewster etc have all been major flops and this coupled with poor form and injuries has led to this season being record breaking for the wrong reasons.

He's given the Blades some great memories but perhaps his time to depart was the right one, he can go onto to rebuild his reputation in the SPL and perhaps have another crack at the Prem in a few years with one of the big boys.