Wilder Leaves The Blades.

21 hours ago, wearysmith said:

I think we'll struggle to get anyone to buy McBurnie & Berge for large fees. Neither have shone like diamonds when we've been on telly. Hardly shown their best side. We could be stuck with them for the foreseeable, or lose a lot of money in any deal.

Think Berge will go. He's well enough thought of and young enough to carry on developing. 

Loads of people think Mcburnie will come good in the championship. Personally, I don't see it happening- he's been woeful for us, and Scotland.

4 hours ago, jacklev1 said:

We have a terrible squad off players no where near good enough at any level,

simply that’s why we are rock bottom getting relegated,as for wilder he’s the one to blame ,And now because we are bottom with no hope  he’s bailed out ,he’s not one off our own at all ,and as for loyalty that’s gone out off window  now got a good hand shake from us only to walk in to a excellent paid job elsewhere not bad for screwing up big style

Looking where we were 5 seasons ago I hope the next Manager screws up as much had Wilder has, Even Championship football was a pipe dream when he arrived.

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Looking where we were 5 seasons ago I hope the next Manager screws up as much had Wilder has, Even Championship football was a pipe dream when he arrived.

Just history that mate counts for nothing wilder said judge me on this season alone that’s all that counts says it all really