Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Norwich City Fc

and there we go, 1 decent half and then lose it completely in the second :(

they cannot be fit as they can only play 45 mins,no more than 1 game a week,whats the problem,nice goal by poacher rhodes.

On that performance, I'd keep all of them. Even our worse player. Moore's influence showed quite a bit. More time, more the improvement. We need quicker, lightning passing. Definitely a better showing, giving a lot more hope/expectation than 3 hours ago.

On second thoughts, I think Reach is playing like a bloke who wants to leave  so  I'd let him go. Pelupessy can drive him (even though he did well against Norwich). The others played like players for a change.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Good first half, lots of workrate and harrased the opposition while creating some chances. Unfortunately couldn't get that second goal we needed, it was only a matter of time before they're quality would show through, very good goals from Norwich, Windass didn't do great in the build up to their second but other than launching it up field to no one I'm not sure he could of done much other than try to run it up field.

Hopefully can pick up some points playing like that but not sure we'll get enough.

We'll get more playing like that than we would have playing the Monk, Pulis, way.

We COULD muster some decent points playing this way. It could give us a surprising, fighting chance.

Certainly an improvement on the previous game.   While it,s mathematically possible we have to stay positive, even though it,s a big ask,  Eleven cup finals and  other results to go our way.  A week is along time in football.

they could do with leeds manager,giving them training fo 1 week,that would get them fit.