Harry And Megan Interview.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Would it matter what colour it is?

No, but that is my point.! 

I’m so glad Piers Morgan walked out of GMTV. He said what we all thought.!

20 minutes ago, pattricia said:

When you say "we", do you mean all those people that don't take mental health seriously?

20 minutes ago, pattricia said:

As I said in another post, he was standing up for the Queen and I admire him for that. 

6 hours ago, max said:

When you say "we", do you mean all those people that don't take mental health seriously?

Yes, like Megan. Her husband is the ambassador for around three mental health charities so she didn’t have far to go to get help did she ?

17 hours ago, pattricia said:

Yes, he certainly spoke for me .    I can't stand the two moaning whingers.

32 minutes ago, francypants said:

Yes, he certainly spoke for me .    I can't stand the two moaning whingers.

Same here.

I don't think the Harry and Meghan debacle is really that much to do with racism or anything else.

IMO Meghan just didn't like the UK, the British press, or the role she was assigned to play.

I think she found Britain dark, gloomy, and cold, as were all the royal palaces. She had no appreciation of British history or tradition, as evidenced (if true) in her wanting air fresheners in the church she was to marry in, and was longing to get back to the blue skies and sunny climes of LA,  in a proper LA mansion with its light airiness, its swimming pools, tennis courts and all round modern comforts.

Similarly, while she enjoyed and was good at meeting people, she didn't like being stifled and silenced by royal rules and protocol  which meant she had to watch every word she said and every action. 

Frankly, I don't blame her. Would anyone really want it? However, surely somebody explained it to her before the marriage? Maybe they did, and she didn't believe it and thought she could change it. Would any American really believe what an antiquated, unbending institution the Monarchy is, or that once in, there's no getting out of it?   

The interesting bit is whether Meghan and Harry together genuinely thought they could help modernise the institution (and IMO it needs modernising,) and could seriously work from abroad, or was it all Meghan's cunning premeditated plan from the start, which she persuaded the hapless, love sick Harry to go along with?

IMO The interview was a mistake. Did they realise their actions would weaken the whole Royal system, or was it part of the plan?

So just what is her real character? Mega social-climber with her eyes on the Presidency, sincere do-gooder, or mentally vulnerable victim? Personally I think her treatment of her father speaks volumes, but when we only have the media reporting to go on, who knows? So far she seems to have gained what she wants, while Harry has lost everything, however if she can make Harry happy for the rest of his life, maybe he'll consider it worth it.

I guess only time will tell.

Edited by Anna B

What gets me about their situation is that Harry once wore a nazi uniform to a party also called someone a rag head and my little @##@ friend...

If Rachel her true name is so concerned about racist remarks she doesn't have to look far does she....

And how come she only invited her mum out of the whole of her family to the wedding she's ruthless...

She's a social climber and will do anything and say anything to get there.

The point I'm trying to make is that,don't believe everything you see or hear....

"What the mind see's the mind believes"

Edited by Box11

Well she is an actress by profession. Sometimes it comes in handy !

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Well she is an actress by profession. Sometimes it comes in handy !

I couldn't agree more Trisha,  anyone can see she is in full acting mode, silly gullible Harry obviously from a different world is yet to wake up and smell this actresses coffee,  I'll  hive him a couple of years to do this, then bump divorce and then  back to blighty,  😭 people have took the micky out of Prince Edward over the years but he is the only one in my opion who has got it right,  he keeps out of the way ( very low profile) but still keeping status and reeping all the Royal benefits,  Charles, Andrew, Anne could do with taking a page out of his book,  there is no hope for Harry till he wakes up. Outsiders seldom survive Royal Protocol especially Americans. :roll: