Harry And Megan Interview.

Will you be watching it next week ?  What I can’t understand is , from snippets of the interview already shown, it seems that Megan felt tied down by the role she was expected to play in the Royal Family. My question is, did she not know this before she married Harry ?

MM feels bitter because what she anticipated as her entitlements have not come to fruition. 

I will not wtach the programme out of respect for their privacy. Quite why they chose to give this interview to someone looking to profit from its syndication is a mystery. 

My questions would be:

"Unlike proper Royals who have a job promoting all things British, how much money are they going to be paid for the interview?  and which products and services will they be endorsing to their American viewers? "

I won't be watching it 'cause I ain't interested.  The Royal family is a much outdated institution and it is time it was abolished.  Apart from that, there are far more important things going on in the world for this spat to merit any air time.

47 minutes ago, AKAMD said:

I won't be watching it 'cause I ain't interested.  The Royal family is a much outdated institution and it is time it was abolished.  Apart from that, there are far more important things going on in the world for this spat to merit any air time.

Yeah, but it's a good diversionary tactic to keep the sheeple happy.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Will you be watching it next week?

No. Megan makes me want to vomit. She's total cringe and comes across as being a fake. Unnatural in her mannerisms, her false painted on smile, contrived, calculating etc. Any respect and liking I had for Harry went right out of the window when he ditched his family for her. I mean, there's clearly a rift; and the way they announced their split and Suffolk brand to the world without discussing with his own family first. What kind of a person does that? Ugh, no thank you.

also harry says its safer in america? really?,dont think so,megan just wants to be famous and have loads of cash,its rubbish to say she wants a quiet life away from the press.

They say the grass is always greener on the other side.!

Couple who say they dont want media attention go to the media for attention

No, I wont be watching it

Personally I cant see the marriage lasting that long, shes too far up her own arse to avoid publicity for too long

Nope.

They claimed to have moved to America to gain more privacy and then proceed to do loads of interviews and tours... Like alchemist said, I don't think it will last, she doesn't seem to be a very pleasant person.