Sign in to follow this  

Lost Bus Pass

My neighbour is a pensioner who lost his bus pass last Saturday. He dropped it on the floor of the bus and another passenger passed it to the bus driver when he got off. You have to fill a form in online now for lost property, due to the Coronavirus,  to the bus company. He has done this, and the reply said  he would hear in 4 to 5 working days. Today is the sixth day and he still hasn’t heard. I suppose it depends when exactly the driver handed it in. Has this happened to anyone else, or are there any retired bus drivers on SF who could help ? I know things have changed now regarding lost property because of the Coronavirus, but I would really like to help him. Any advice ?

Morning.. A while ago I dropped my Pass on a Stagecoach bus,.. I contacted the Stagecoach depot at Halfway, they confirmed they had my Pass there and I was able to collect it from them.   

4 to 5 working days is actually at least a week Pat, Saturdays and Sundays don't count, because most people, except in the retail trade and essential services, don't work weekends.