Top Ten Players Wages At Wednesday And United.

45 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I find this incredible it's about time they got paid on results, they certainly aren't giving value for money paid to them.

10 Highest paid players at Sheffield Wednesday - The Football Press

It’s only guesswork, and so is this.

https://thefootballpress.com/top-10-highest-paid-players-at-sheffield-united-31692/

5 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Maybe right I don't know but I have seen reports that Rhodes is on more than that says and considering the league United are in all be it not for much longer Wednesdays would stand out as being the more surprising.

The wages are crazy though, Crystal Palace are said to have five players on over £150,000 a week and Man Utd  have a goalie on £350.000 a week.

Shamefull when you consider  your average GP earns 100K and a nurse about 30K ish.

Ramsdale £43k a week is eye watering, two consecutive relegations!!!

and as many old wednesday supporters know,we started a lot of this years ago and with sky ect and foreign players ,it now costs fortunes for top players,but  the teams pay it,i heard some foreign players wanted the exact money offered ,but the club must pay there english taxes ect,provide vehicles and even houses,you only have to look at young players 15-16,demanding huge wages,because they could be good,no wonder these top players ,go and do stupid things outside football,the come from nothing and then have to try and grow up and handle huge wages,theyve never seen before.

17 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

We don't know whether these figures are right or not, but the Sky TV money has inflated prices, and it's hardly surprising that United have low wages for the PL, nor that the recent acquisitions are the highest paid.  If you don't pay the money, you don't get the players.