Luton Town V Sheffield Wednesday

WELL this is a must win and we could do it,if not we have a big problem,no predictions padders,lets see what happens,back to basket,under my blanket in shame wuff,

Today's line up against Luton.

7_q8R3k_?format=jpg&name=small

Too many changes. Couple of good 'uns, a few not. Some players need a run and aren't getting them. It doesn't help with any positive consistency. What it DOES do, is fuel our inconsistency. 

Going down. This should have been an easy 3 points but we've opened the bin and chucked them away 😡

OMG ,but if you use a non league  manager that what you get,tommos a great man,great for training ect,but this position looks like its out of his depth.need a rotherham win,need a manager,need a miracle.

Looks like being a good year for Sheffield football. I think the good old days are long gone.  What have we done to deserve this ?

26 minutes ago, bassett one said:

OMG ,but if you use a non league  manager that what you get,tommos a great man,great for training ect,but this position looks like its out of his depth.need a rotherham win,need a manager,need a miracle.

Or just better players. Thompson isn't the answer, I think that's becoming obvious but he can only work with what he's got. It's a league 1 squad at best.

In total control for 45 minutes and got swamped in the second half.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'www.lutonfc.com LUTON TOWN FOOTBAIY CLTCE Bring Me Sunshine'

I doubt this shower will recover from today’s result. Reminds me of the day we went 3-1 up at Derby with minutes to go and ended 3-3. Last nail in the coffin that season.

No-one can blame Thompson. I don't think he applied to be Caretaker,  he was Press Ganged... (ask yer dad).

It appeared to me that the players started with the 'proof' that they had the skill and attitude that I, and thousands more were not sure they had.

We looked a good, determined, offensive outfit, that looked capable of 5 or 6 by half time.

Now ...... Where was I?