Who Would You Like To Manage Sheffield United Next Season?

18 hours ago, steve68 said:

As a neutral (hammers) fan, I see nowt wrong with your manager! It's been a messed up season, No fans and Sheffield Utd more than any club they've  missed the support of their fans.

keep the manager and go again next season with the same setup, and hopefully bounce back up.

onwards and upwards.

I've thought that since football resumed last season. I'm not saying the fans of other clubs are any less passionate than us it's just that they ( West Ham included) have witnessed ( enjoyed) top level football for decades and are a little chilled, whereas we were raucous in our support for the club having recently spent six years in the 3rd division.  The players get a lift from the crowd and I dare say a raucous intense crowd has some influence on refereeing decisions. All absent this season.

Our away support is equally, if not more, noisy.

I can't ever see anybody equalling CWAKs achievements here.

Hopefully the owner keeps his nerve

Barry Chuckle would be worth a try.

But unfortunately he’s dead.

Edited by *Wallace*

On 23/02/2021 at 14:20, bassett one said:

as a outsider,so to speak,if i supported the blades,i would keep what you have,keep all the players you can and do like norwich have done,looks the right idea to me.

Agree bassett one, although  I can't see us retaining our better players for next season, which will mean adios to O'Connell, Egan, Berge, probably a few more.

6 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

I think another club might have him lined up.

10 hours ago, rsimmonite said:

Anyone BUT wilder.

Tony Pulis , Nigel Adkins ?

Both available I think 

9 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Even he turned Wednesday down.

39 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You're LOVIN this aren't you Alex? 

Not really I've gone from one of the best journeys in my lifetime and looking forward to Newcastle away while we're on a roll to a nightmare of watching it fall apart due to a pandemic and trying to enjoy it on TV which hasn't happened, I've also seen more Wednesday games this season than probably I have in my whole life. Both clubs need the fans there as the 12th man, one thing that does stand out is choose how bad United are in their league they are still way ahead of what Wednesday are putting on the pitch but to answer your question "no" I don't LOVE it in fact I dread switching the telly on for both teams games it's like groundhog day already without that rubbish and it's like two groundhog days when either Sheffield club plays at the moment.

Edited by Alextopman

11 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

I've thought that since football resumed last season. I'm not saying the fans of other clubs are any less passionate than us it's just that they ( West Ham included) have witnessed ( enjoyed) top level football for decades and are a little chilled, whereas we were raucous in our support for the club having recently spent six years in the 3rd division.  The players get a lift from the crowd and I dare say a raucous intense crowd has some influence on refereeing decisions. All absent this season.

Our away support is equally, if not more, noisy.

I can't ever see anybody equalling CWAKs achievements here.

Hopefully the owner keeps his nerve

If this were true your away form should have at least picked up a decent a few points, it hasn't.