Fishing At Last?

WELL  CAN WE GO FISHING?

Yes, nothing been stopping you since Christmas apart from frozen water. 

https://anglingtrust.net/covid-19/

Got to be local, no night fishing or matches. Social distancing. Just checked Aston fisheries facebook and that's been open  throughout.

S?hould have said can we travel or do we have to stay local. but how far is local

17 minutes ago, Pkingy said:

S?hould have said can we travel or do we have to stay local. but how far is local

How far do you want to travel? I know derbyshire constabulary felt the collars of people travelling to bakewell from Doncaster but let's be honest, if you live within SCC or Rotherham Council you can find somewhere to wet a line even if it isn't your first choice.

I've been fishing all through this lockdown, albeit locally. I'm a member of two fisheries close to home plus the upper Don is only five minutes away.

We're fortunate living Sheffield there are plenty of venues within reach without going too far from home.

I doubt I will venture out until June. By then furloughed workers will be back to fishing weekends.

Since it thawed, I've been on the Don too, a great 4lb6oz chub is the only fish I had, but not complaining. Anywhere to get maggots? 

Yep Dronfield has them got some yesterday