Sheffield Wednesday V Birmingham City

Today's line up against Birmingham, Palmer back along with Penney and Windass.

wl-2bpNv?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by iansheff

Easiest game of the season for owls, as poor as they are in this poor championship they'll beat these as they are chronic, so much so I have got my money down on you lot, don't let me down 2-0 fill yer boots!😉

25 minutes ago, pintor said:

Easiest game of the season for owls, as poor as they are in this poor championship they'll beat these as they are chronic, so much so I have got my money down on you lot, don't let me down 2-0 fill yer boots!😉

Your a brave man betting on us😂

8 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Uroghide injured? If he isn't, dropping him is a scandal.

Squad rotation, two games a week takes its toll.Not looking convincing Wednesday today

Red card Shaw😠 joke of a second yellow though, if that's a second yellow we might aswell make it non contact

well thank you shaw,terrible tackle ,not allowed these days,is it a 1 or 3 game suspension,hes good ,but too eager at times,so from a chance to win,now we have lost

Shoddy again today,didnt even look like scoring against a side thats not won in 11 games,same as stoke really.

Its a very poor side that needs to plan ahead for league one,because they wont win many games in that division either.

Serious problems ahead.

2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well thank you shaw,terrible tackle ,not allowed these days,is it a 1 or 3 game suspension,hes good ,but too eager at times,so from a chance to win,now we have lost

Probably part of the game he'll need to work on. Well I said lose against these and were down, so I'll just wait and see if they surprise me at the end of the season

2 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Shoddy again today,didnt even look like scoring against a side thats not won in 11 games,same as stoke really.

Its a very poor side that needs to plan ahead for league one,because they wont win many games in that division either.

Serious problems ahead.

Serious work needs doing to that squad in the close season. It will be difficult if we stay up to get the quality in, even harder with the loss of income if when we go down.

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

Squad rotation, two games a week takes its toll.Not looking convincing Wednesday today

He's only 20!!!! Or is it 21 or 22.

Ah, bless!

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Red card Shaw😠 joke of a second yellow though, if that's a second yellow we might aswell make it non contact

The first one wasn't a yellow. I'm not sure it was a foul. Shaw kept his eye on the ball. Very unfortunate.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

I hope that's a tongue in cheek comment, they had a rest when Chanser forgot to put the heating on.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Uroghide injured? If he isn't, dropping him is a scandal.

Yep. Scandalous. Our team selection is awful. The squad is awful. The attitudes are awful. The passion is non existent. The intent is awful. The tactics (if we have any) are awful. The owner's leadership and decisions are awful. Our public persona is awful. I feel awful.

The thing is, the club and players deserve it, we the fans, don't. I think we'll just survive, but that should be the words of a Huddersfield fan, not a Wednesday fan.

Disgusting.......