Sheffield Wednesday V Birmingham City

well we can win this ,we are at home against a poor side,wednesday 2-0 ,i say this as its a must win.hope its not a bad omen folks

We need 5 or 6 more Uroghides. Skill, passion, attitude.

Don't take Brum lightly.

Must win for sure, not sure we will though😔

come on folks they are a roll over,all sorted by halftime

Errm! We are a bit of a rollover in far too many games. Would you put your house on a Wednesday win?

If ever you had a gimme this season its this, shocking team, they and Coventry are your get out card, both showing no signs of surviving,  easy win for you & 3 points 

I think Wednesday will win this game comfortably.

On 16/02/2021 at 23:11, bassett one said:

well we can win this ,we are at home against a poor side,wednesday 2-0 ,i say this as its a must win.hope its not a bad omen folks

Hate it when you forecast a 2-0 win Mr. B.

But I'm also going for 2-0.

If we lose we can share the blame.

thats it padders ,but dont worry seen birmingham and they have some good players,but somethings wrong in that camp.

Thompson might not be a top class manager,but hope he as had word with the players,that there attitude as got change,if they want to safe this club and there careers,the second half the other night was not good enough at all,and showed no desire to win the game at All,Tommo as also got the learn that the substitutes can also change the game,but they were very bad against Stoke,o.k were glad Bannan as signed a new contract,but we have got to stop him bossing the team,and let someone else take corners or free kicks as most of the time,they are not good enough at All

Birmingham are awful so if we can't beat them I'd probably be resigned to relegation. I know there's still more than enough points to play for but they way teams are performing above us it's a worry.

i agree with that,bannon okay,but if the opposition stop him,we can be clueless,plus age is catching him up as well.