The Great Big Chav Megathread... ALL discussion of Chavs here.

What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?  

311 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?

• Its a media construct and we are focussing on an existing problem.
    • They are a product of social division and exclusion.
    • They are just born evil.
    • I don't care - just wipe them out!
    • Other (please say what)

Has anyone else noticed the growing amount of chavs in Sheffield?It started off with a few and they seem to be breeding at an alarming rate.Everywhere you go now there is all these pikey lookalikes stare at you like **** because you dont have your trousers tucked in your (white)socks.

It's about time we had cull on all these ratboys

Originally posted by uncleheed

Has anyone else noticed the growing amount of chavs in Sheffield?It started off with a few and they seem to be breeding at an alarming rate.Everywhere you go now there is all these pikey lookalikes stare at you like **** because you dont have your trousers tucked in your (white)socks.

Time to go live in the country then.

But don't they have an equivalent type of moron in the country called 'the village idiot'?

some of you may find it amusing to laugh at the growing chavvie culture but this is just the tip of the iceberg.All these ratboys are taking over the city and no-one seems to be doing anything about it.

They think it is "a laugh"to hang around local shops drinking special brew,(the only 'special'thing about it is a can has never been drunk indoors)and smoking their strange smelling cigarettes,intimidating anyone who dares go near them.When they have had enough booze they then decide to go and get themselves a car and see how fast they go in 1st gear.

So carry on taking the p**s,but mark my words,the (never been) working classes are taking over the streets,and everyone else can go to hell.

Its the chavs themselves we're laughing at, but you are right, they are becoming a bit of an inconvenience, and in some cases a threat.

have sat here for the last half hour reading that chav web site in tears laughing.

You have got to worry though. Go somewhere like S5 and there they are, and in huge numbers too.

Last month the police where putting stickers on untaxed cars around town. I drove up one chav street in chavsville or Parson cross,as it used to be called, and counted no less than 26 orange stickers in a one hour period.

It worrys me that there are more of them than of us and this can only mean that this country is on the way down.

God help us all.

Yep hj, this is the next generation of parents. I think this is what they call biological warfare. (caused by a VERY shallow gene pool here in S5 I think)

Even my three lads aged 16, 14 and 12 laugh their heads off whenever they see them.

At least their competition for good jobs is thinning out a bit.

When Im working in S5 you can always spot the true chav by the gem stone globe they got off bid-up.tv or from Ingomelds market.

The other chav basics are the big tv from " pay as you view"

Those godforsaken mobile phones that they use to text all day long, untill the credit has ran out, then they just play the ringtones.

And the unused George Forman grill in the kitchen.

The houses are mostly minging as well. My other half didnt belive me how bad they where untill I got a camera phone and took some pictures at work.

I keep taking them when I find a good one and one day might have to put them all on the net.

They all got the same face as well. Imagine having to describe one of them to the police.

There's one around here wearing glasses. Looks like Millhouse off the Simpsons. Poor sod!!!!!

You can always spot a true Chav in Sheffield they almost always wear either a Burberry or White Baseball Cap and carry two or three stones or a housebrick to throw at a bus that maybe is unfortunate enough to intrude on their patch come along.

Guest unners

Im a bus driver,a chavs idea of a day out,is to get on the 41 service sit upstairs at either the back or front(which is their preference as not seen on camera)then ride into town and depart at where they got on!!