Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Farewell From Me.

Yes, it's farewell from me to the Forum and members....it's time for us to part company.

A member since sometime in 2004, I suppose I've read many thousands of posts over the years, sometimes with admiration, sometimes with amazement, and not always in agreement! But that's what a forum is for, is it not?!

Continued success to the new forum owners, and good health to all the many members.

May I ask why ? I wish you all the best RiffRaff read your posts for many years.

54 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Yes, it's farewell from me to the Forum and members....it's time for us to part company.

A member since sometime in 2004, I suppose I've read many thousands of posts over the years, sometimes with admiration, sometimes with amazement, and not always in agreement! But that's what a forum is for, is it not?!

Continued success to the new forum owners, and good health to all the many members.

Why are you leaving us ?

all the best for the future - sad to lose a regular contributer

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Why are you leaving us ?

Nothing "dramatic"!

Giving my laptop away, so I'm going to be incommunicado for a good while, that's all!

5 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Nothing "dramatic"!

Giving my laptop away, so I'm going to be incommunicado for a good while, that's all!

Oh, I see! Are you responding to the Daily Mail laptop give away for schoolchildren without laptops or iPads ?

12 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Nothing "dramatic"!

Thank goodness for that,

At least I won't have to read your Uxbridge dictionary post's anymore.

Seriously, sorry to lose you, hope you will be back soon..

All the best, stay safe.

6 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

Nothing "dramatic"!

Don't forget us when you are back up and running.

So ... more of a "See you later" rather than a "farewell" 😷

Many of us from 2003/4 have been gone for years, I'm still here but come on very little compared to what I did.

With social media taking the highlight forums like this are dying out.

All the best RiffRaff from Cycleracer 2003

Removed the mod sniping post, if you find a post that is offensive report it.  As per the bottom of the forum "POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED".