Any Questions

Why is a 'Hot dog' called a hot dog & not just a sausage sandwich? 

25 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Why is a 'Hot dog' called a hot dog & not just a sausage sandwich? 

I don't know but if you  look on a tin of Hot Dogs. Why is there chicken and chicken skin in there.

Is there someone missing?

Scallawagga?

Does anyone still use CB radio?

l don't know,  my ex used to use it,  but then anything to do with CB and airports interested him

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Does anyone still use CB radio?

Not that I know of since you had to have a licence.  My O/H and his friends were on it during the early '80's.

Would you buy a self-driving car?

A bluebottle. It has the entire world to fly around. In that enormous space, it finds my, relatively tiny, open back door and zooms in. It is now in a much smaller space. How come, in that smaller world, it then can’t find my open back door and zoom out again?

21 hours ago, horribleblob said:

A bluebottle. It has the entire world to fly around. In that enormous space, it finds my, relatively tiny, open back door and zooms in. It is now in a much smaller space. How come, in that smaller world, it then can’t find my open back door and zoom out again?

My O/H's car had a GPS, and it was forever saying things like "You are not on a road that has been digitised.  Stop, turn round, go back to the last known location".  This was regular - on motorways, B roads etc. I suggest that that car and the bluebottles all use the same or similar GPS's.