Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

The Last Person To Post On This Thread Wins (Part 12)

Recommended Posts

............IV'E BEEN STOOD UP !!!

Sat here till the early hours waiting for my sweet heart, she's not turned up.

I've been Jilted, Given the big E, not wanted, it's over 😢

 

Ah well there's always Ruddsie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Padders said:

............IV'E BEEN STOOD UP !!!

Sat here till the early hours waiting for my sweet heart, she's not turned up.

I've been Jilted, Given the big E, not wanted, it's over 😢

 

Ah well there's always Ruddsie.

I’m here 👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you mean me Pads, I was watching Unforgotten on the tele,  I love that programme.  Nicola Walker is a great actress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

If you mean me Pads, I was watching Unforgotten on the tele,  I love that programme.  Nicola Walker is a great actress.

JANE, xxx

You gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, kind, thoughtful, stunning, dreamboat, vivacious young lady.

 

Whatever gave you the impression it might be you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for Rudds to take over now 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Padders said:

JANE, xxx

You gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, kind, thoughtful, stunning, dreamboat, vivacious young lady.

 

Whatever gave you the impression it might be you ?

Well it wasn't me.   

Pat only has eyes for George.

Amanda was flashing her boobs off somewhere else.

...........   So  ..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, francypants said:

Well it wasn't me.   

Pat only has eyes for George.

Amanda was flashing her boobs off somewhere else.

...........   So  ..........

I must admit I do have a fetish for ladies wearing unusual footwear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Padders said:

I must admit I do have a fetish for ladies wearing unusual footwear.

Diamante flip-flops per chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,    Will I do   ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, francypants said:

FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,  FLIP FLOP,    Will I do   ? 

😮

And you've got the cheek to call me a silly bugger,

How long did that take  :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤣  🤣  🤣

 

 When you're up against tough competition as I am,  a little extra effort is worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, francypants said:

🤣  🤣  🤣

 

 When you're up against tough competition as I am,  a little extra effort is worth it.

What competition ?                                                                                                                                                                            

 

 

                                                                  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍

                                                                 😍                                                                                                                😍                                                                       

                                                                 Only one girl for me

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

                                               

                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           😍

                                                          😍                                                                         😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.