The Last Person To Post On This Thread Wins (Part 12)

2 hours ago, Padders said:

YAWN...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are we boring you ??

8 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Are we boring you ??

Not one customer last night Ruddsie, which seems very strange..

However,

It's been brought to my attention that the IN-U-ENDO club is having a weekend trip to Blackpool, their visiting the "Funny Girls" nightspot.

Obviously my customers aren't going to let on that they are going.

One notable absentee last night was Mr. Bloke, I wondered If he was taking his Tranny to Blackpool.

Makes you think doesn't it.

32 minutes ago, Padders said:

However,

It's been brought to my attention that the IN-U-ENDO club is having a weekend trip to Blackpool, their visiting the "Funny Girls" nightspot.

One notable absentee last night was Mr. Bloke, I wondered If he was taking his Tranny to Blackpool.

very strange indeed you had no customers last night 

plenty of trannys in blackpool though 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

However,

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'd just like to say that contrary to rumours circumnavigating the Interweb, I have not been on a day trip to Blackpool with my tranny, or with anyone elses tranny for that matter!

As much as the thought of spending a couple of hours in an old banger may appeal, I have far more pressing jobs closer to hand.

Following my little incident with a heat gun while stripping off a few layers of non-drip, I decided against a visit to "Padders Bar" in favour of licking my wounds.

Fully rested, I should now be fit and raring to go, and am looking forward to spending a pleasurable evening viewing your 55 incher.

Let's hope someone brings us back a stick of rock! 🐭

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

... I'd just like to say that contrary to rumours circumnavigating the Interweb, I have not been on a day trip to Blackpool with my tranny, or with anyone elses tranny for that matter!

As much as the thought of spending a couple of hours in an old banger may appeal, I have far more pressing jobs closer to hand.

Following my little incident with a heat gun while stripping off a few layers of non-drip, I decided against a visit to "Padders Bar" in favour of licking my wounds.

Fully rested, I should now be fit and raring to go, and am looking forward to spending a pleasurable evening viewing your 55 incher.

Let's hope someone brings us back a stick of rock! 🐭

Seems my suspicions were unfounded Mr. Bloke, please accept a Highly Recommended Sambuca Cocktail on the house.

I was sorry to hear about your unfortunate episode with the heat gun, must have been quite painful..

I do hope it hasn't affected your ability to walk, Mincing into "Padders Bar" could attract the wrong sort of attention.

I must say Pads that I'm not bothered about your 55 incher  if all we're going to see is some men kicking their balls and falling down.  🤣

15 minutes ago, francypants said:

I must say Pads that I'm not bothered about your 55 incher  if all we're going to see is some men kicking their balls and falling down.  🤣

You could always watch the extended highlights later.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

You could always watch the extended highlights later.

Will it be worth it ?

27 minutes ago, francypants said:

Will it be worth it ?

Doubt it.  

It doesn't appear that I missed anything last night.  I was doing jobs so that I could watch the first Euros match tonight, that happens to involve one of my teams to follow (underdog Turkey).  I reckon I may just be able to pop in after the match for a quick couple after the final whistle.  See you then!

... it promises to be an exciting evening for all of us!

Mr Thirsty's team (Turkey) are playing my team (Italy)... 🐭

... and Mr Padders has an hour long episode of Corrie to look forward to! :hihi:

Hope it's not as humid tonight.   I had to sit with a wet towel around my neck last night whilst I was knitting.