Tyson Fury V Anthony Joshua

On 27/09/2021 at 16:42, ukdobby said:

Never liked Joshua,thinks he’s British and plays on it then has a tattoo of Africa on his arm.

I see Khan is playing the race game now.

I'm not a huge fan of AJ. His blm speech was vile and cringe but fair is fair he can have any country he likes tattood on his body. He is still a Brit. 

On 01/10/2021 at 19:25, The_DADDY said:

I'm not a huge fan of AJ. His blm speech was vile and cringe but fair is fair he can have any country he likes tattood on his body. He is still a Brit. 

Of course he can,gives us our opinion of him.

Edited by ukdobby

On 27/09/2021 at 16:01, Box11 said:

also why he’s got no stamina !!!!....

He had plenty of stamina fighting Klitschko, and that was an absolute war, was none of that fighting spirit on display last week.  Against Usyk he was done physically within the first few rounds, he was lucky not to get knocked out in the 12th.

Seems like when a fight doesn't immediately go his way he mentally capitulates and can't bring it round.

Edited by geared

On 04/10/2021 at 08:56, geared said:

He had plenty of stamina fighting Klitschko, and that was an absolute war, was none of that fighting spirit on display last week.  Against Usyk he was done physically within the first few rounds, he was lucky not to get knocked out in the 12th.

Seems like when a fight doesn't immediately go his way he mentally capitulates and can't bring it round.

Yep, very lucky. 

Unless the timekeeper was on his staff cos it appeared to me the round finished 6 seconds early. 

If Joshua wants to keep safe keep away from Fury,call it a day and work in adverts.

9 hours ago, ukdobby said:

If Joshua wants to keep safe keep away from Fury,call it a day and work in adverts.

Yeah he should !!!!...

Like I said when I started this thread Joshua wouldn’t be able to live with Fury in the ring or out of it !!!!....

Fury is the man for me !!!!!.......

Fury’s a world champion who doesn’t shove his celebrity status in our face,apparently he drives a transit and lives in Morcambe.

watched the fight,great fight and fully deserved victory.

On 29/09/2021 at 20:31, ukdobby said:

If AJ is British then surely Britain is his homeland.

Reminds me of Sean Connery...he  loved Scotland so much but lived in Ssshpain. 😆

On 15/10/2021 at 14:19, HumbleNarrator said:

Reminds me of Sean Connery...he  loved Scotland so much but lived in Ssshpain. 😆

On 15/10/2021 at 14:19, HumbleNarrator said:

Parkinson loves Barnsley dun't he .

On 10/10/2021 at 07:37, ukdobby said:

Honestly believe Joshua is done with . Ive never seen a so called number 1 contender do as many adverts as Joshua does . Think hes getting the cash in before its Roy Orbison for him 

42 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Honestly believe Joshua is done with . Ive never seen a so called number 1 contender do as many adverts as Joshua does . Think hes getting the cash in before its Roy Orbison for him 

I agree!!!!.....