Tyson Fury V Anthony Joshua

Can't wait for the best boxing bout of the year if it goes ahead...

Really looking forward to Mr Fury schooling Joshua....

For me Joshua has lost even before he has stepped into the ring I truly believe he doesn't want the fight at all Fury will show us all what a amateur Joshua really is....

agree with that,joshua refused to fight americans best as well,tyson win or lose says give 100% and you cannot do more,thats what he tells kids ect,a true gentleman,even if you dislike his own personal views on the world.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

agree with that,joshua refused to fight americans best as well,tyson win or lose says give 100% and you cannot do more,thats what he tells kids ect,a true gentleman,even if you dislike his own personal views on the world.

I agree Fury is a character and he's loved for that....

He's a throwback to the old prizefighters....

He strongly believes it's all about winning and not about the money....

He told his good friend Billy Jo to have some more bouts before he steps in with Alvarez which is very good advice and to forget about the money for now...

I'm so sick of prizefighters just taking a payday with no ambition of winning...

I hope Billy Jo takes Fury's advice and trains hard and box easy and give Alvarez a run for his money...

Just heard on Talksport Radio that this looking to be £40 on pay-per-view  ?????

thats only the same cost as watching our local football teams and thats each,the whole family can watch this so its not bad value is it?

48 minutes ago, bassett one said:

thats only the same cost as watching our local football teams and thats each,the whole family can watch this so its not bad value is it?

Yeah good value for TV...

Hoping for lockdown to be over and fans can go I for one will be there heard a rumour

from a good source that it could be held in Dubai....

So will pain my pocket but will be worthwhile....

Edited by Box11

it will be a long flight,but at least it will be nice and warm and a great fight

There's still some stumbling blocks in the way of the fight, notably Wilder and Usyk.

Fury/Wilder will end up being played out in court and could well influence what happens with Usyk.  

He's rumoured to be open to a step-aside fee, but that won't happen if a court order the Fury/Wilder fight.

Fury/Wilder and Joshua/Usyk would actually be really good warmup fights this summer, ahead of the big clash by Christmas time.

Well the fights on both fighters have signed a two fight deal....

Tyson has said he can drink 14 pints and still beat Joshua...

Love the guy to bits he will smash him inside of 4 rounds no problem at all...

Can't wait for it to get underway just hope lockdown will be over so I can get to the fight no matter where it is.....

Really looking forward to this, Tyson will have too much craft and power for AJ.Should be a cracking spectacle

Yeah AJ will find it really hard to mix it with TYSON...

I can't see it going further than 4 rounds...

Oh well, this one didn't go quite to plan- although it got close.

Now we've got Fury v Wilder III and AJ possibly fighting Usayk.

No way was Fury going to pay Wilder step aside money, so he'd rather go for 3rd fight.

I can understand AJ  and his management team frustration on this- not least the public who wanted this to happen.

Could all go topsy-turvy if Wilder somehow beats Fury, and the troublesome Usayk beats AJ on points.