Millwall V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

The players think that they are a lot better than they are. They deceived me as well. Our defence is poor. Well, four of 'em are poor. Our midfield is poor. Well, 2 of 'em are poor. Our attack? Don't really know. 5 touches a game doesn't tell us a lot to be honest. 4-1....... 4-1 against an out of form, average, lacking in confidence Millwall? The thing is, I'm not a big Lees fan. I'm not a Pelupessy fan, and I'm not keen on Paterson (though he's got 5 goals) so you'd think the other 8 would drag us through. Well they're not. I've used a lot of words to tell you that I'm lost for words.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

What a bizarre game, we looked great for half an hour and made Millwall look very poor, once they got the penalty they were the far better side, Westwood kept the score down.

Wycombe now a must win but the future looks bleak.

Midfield so shocking against Millwall,that something needs changing,Reach & bannan need to be dropped to show they can just not fit into any team and need to battle to keep the places in the team,but itss be so easy for them they seem to think they will never get dropped 4th Millwall goal just showed the Midfield was rubbish,When will see Green in the team now we have signed him?

Millwall played their typical physical direct game,everyone knows their game,but Wednesday looked tired pretty quickly,players visibly looked low on steam.Early on they looked allover the place and Paterson capitalised and it just looked a matter of how many wed win by,but we sat a touch deeper after the goal and invited pressure.The ball doesnt always stick  upfront with Paterson,hes no Nuihu, so it just keeps comming back,but we didnt change the tactic, bring Paterson back into CM and leave a pacey player upfront and make their defenders turn and chase balls over the top,that way your forcing THEM back,we continued the same way the whole game.Against bournemouths patient overplaying style,that wasnt too much of a problem,but against a strong direct physical side the pressure just keeps coming onto the back four and forces MF players deeper to help out.

Its not rocket science!

wonder if the new man in charge will make us more skill full,but i expect he will have to recruit in may/june,its supposed to be a  top man called cosmin contra a ex atlectic madrid man aged 45 or top spanish coach pep clotet he was at birmingham,fancy a foreign manager,be either will need david webb and lots of dosh.

Stop pratting about.

Go and get Jokanovich, and release the hounds.

It's getting very wearing now.

Ban Chansiri from making footballing decisions (he's not that hot with business decisions either), get qualified help for Joka, and get on with the job of avoiding relegation, and being top 8 all next season, with hopefully, a fair chance of top six, if not top 2.

Can you tell I'm frustrated?

Edited by Hotmale 1954