Sirens!

All that you hear day and night are Police and Ambulance sirens constantly! Absolutely sick of it! 

23 minutes ago, prince al said:

All that you hear day and night are Police and Ambulance sirens constantly! Absolutely sick of it! 

You wouldn't be saying that if they were coming to your aid.

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

You wouldn't be saying that if they were coming to your aid.

perhaps the police are coming to arrest him....

How very inconsiderate of the emergency services to make a noise while attending emergencies. 😊

Id rather know that they’re out there looking after us than the opposite. 

I don’t live in a great area, but hear maybe 2 or 3 a week.

Edited by nikki-red

2 hours ago, prince al said:

Where do you live?  I live near an ambulance station and do not hear more than 2 sirens a week if that.  Constantly?  Really?  

I must admit it sounds more like an American TV New York Ghetto sometimes....

Really?  Where on earth are you living.

I live on a artierial road with a police station at one end and a major hospital at the other and despite that, I would say I hear the sounds of sirens a couple of times a week at most. 

I really dont beleive it is so "constant".

Edited by ECCOnoob

10 hours ago, prince al said:

As others have said, it is not 'constant'. I live on a main road, in a reasonably densely populated area, and yes,  we do get days when it sounds like the Yorkshire Ambulance Service are sending all their vehicle past my door, but we can go for days when I don't hear one.

Maybe you should ask everyone not to have accidents/heart attacks/w.h.y. They don't use the sirens unless they need to - there are strict rules as to the use of them, so if they are in use, there is a reason.

Hillsborough corner is a very busy place for ambulances going through to either the Northern General or the Hallamshire. Having worked in A &E for a short time  , and seen how well the patients are looked after, I wouldn’t mind how many went through. There will be even more ambulances during the Coronavirus pandemic.

Edited by pattricia

dont knock these top guys ,they try to save lives and minutes sometimes count.