Prostate Problem

I was once a five times a night man now as said nothing to drink at least three

hours before bed especially if you are diabetic, medication Solifenacin one with

breakfast one after tea, Mirabegron one a day after tea thats three a day does it

help you ask, I still go at least twice a night some times it's just an urge some times

a trickle, if it's playing on your mind waiting for the urge then you will never have a

night's sleep.

I think I got gout because I was dehydrated during a busy workday. I just had it bad, just the once. I tend to time my drinking and that day I didnt drink enough.

Bump.

I found some decent info on this thread, and thought it may be useful for other prostate sufferers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ben12 said:

I haven't tried that one but after talk with doctor where he suggested me to use as much african plum and other natural ingredients , he said me about Regen50. I must say after few months of using, it was great decision. I will leave you link where you can read all the ingredients.

Cheers!

Go away.. Scum bag!!!

Reported 

Edited by The_DADDY

On 20/02/2021 at 09:54, markfor said:

What drugs do people take to stop waking up 6 times a night to pee?

Saw Palmetto has been suggested to me?

I take Tamsulosin MR400 mcg to relax muscles around bladder and prostate.

Have last drink by 9 pm,  bed around 12:30 to 1;00 am, then sleep through until 7 am or 7:30.

I have to be very quick getting to loo though,   by then.

After first pee, I usually need another within the hour.

Always need more pees stood up than when sat down but biggest problem is the speed  it comes on and doesn't give me much time.

• Like 1