Carbrook School

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2005 at 02:35, Touche said:

My mother went to Carbrook School, though a bit earlier than this. Joan Peacock was her name. She also has a sister Hilda, brothers Malcolm, George and Geoff. I forget the name of the street...there was an old joiners workshop on the corner and it met Broughton Lane near the Bird in Hand. It may have begun with 'M' and ran opposite to Raven something street. The Twiggs lived in the same yard. Any help would be a help to but some names together, it holds good memories for me

Just now, carbrook lad said:

hi joan  ithink you may have mixed up the school with carbrook county inf /juniors on Attercliffe common I went to schoolwith a girl off that mame and she lived  on melviln road also remember her brothers  hope right family and school regards aj

On 08/05/2019 at 12:46, martin441 said:

Did you know A  CHRISTINE HALL  who lived on Carbrook street in the sixties .

I knew a Carol Humphreys and her sister allso knew Jon Kissack  I hung around carbrook when I was 17 Iam 68  now how time flys 

anyone know or went to carbrook school around 1936-1940 

my dad maurice hendley [was roberts ] now 89 yrs  lived in golders terrace in carbrook   

has a sister called avril who danced a lot !!

my grandparents were tom and irene [rene] hendley 

they moved to live on ballifield estate @ handsworth in 1956   when i was born