Carbrook School

my name is fred green and im'e looking for any old mates

Edited by nikki-red

i went to carbrook c of e ,my name is david mitchell,i lived at 81 weedon street.i remember the kemps and the lockwoods,and the headmaster mr cornthwait

hi dave my names ricky ive posted this on behalf of my dad i will contact him tomoro and have him reply u in the afternoon:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi dave i dont really reconise your name but do now the head master and the kemps.do you now me?i was head prefect.1962 or 63.

My mother went to Carbrook School, though a bit earlier than this. Joan Peacock was her name. She also has a sister Hilda, brothers Malcolm, George and Geoff. I forget the name of the street...there was an old joiners workshop on the corner and it met Broughton Lane near the Bird in Hand. It may have begun with 'M' and ran opposite to Raven something street. The Twiggs lived in the same yard. Any help would be a help to but some names together, it holds good memories for me

i dont remember many people at all from that time,but d o you remember carol and erik kirton

im 51 years young

im 56 but ur name does ring a bell sort of

i was at carbrook c of e from 1960 to 65.its nice to here from someone from that time in my past anyway, can you remember the name of that lad; that was drowned over at the locks

tther were twins .serson's one drowned saving the other.also a lad called hepworth

I think my mum went to Carbrook School; it would have been around that time, she was born in 1947.