Premier League Haircuts.

Astounding how many premier and championship players have wives/girlfriends who are hairdressers.

When the rest of us have to put up with no haircuts for weeks on end, they can get their better halves to style their barnets in idiot styles.

That must be the reason, mustn't it?

I mean, they wouldn't be breaking the rules, would they?

Contrast this with fines and misconduct charges for police who hired a barber:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-55800312

Would love it if the Government/Premier League/Whoever looked at this, but not sure how they would prove anything against them.

I suppose that is also taken into account for all those on stupid reality shows - how many bubbles can the people on Strictly actually belong to.

On 26/01/2021 at 23:18, RiffRaff said:

Astounding how many premier and championship players have wives/girlfriends who are hairdressers.

When the rest of us have to put up with no haircuts for weeks on end, they can get their better halves to style their barnets in idiot styles.

That must be the reason, mustn't it?

I mean, they wouldn't be breaking the rules, would they?

You were stating? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-55870959

Edited by Baron99

Ridiculous!

No wonder some folk are beginning not to give a monkeys when you get morons like these!

Hopefully some action  will be taken against them - they know the rules, and decide that they are above them.

I was watching the Man U match earlier, and spotted Pogba's haircut. He must be the most talented barber on the planet if he's done that himself....

They are losing fans as they are seen as not been part of the same planet as the rest of us who obey the lockdown rules.  They are both role models for those who break the rules, and a turn-off for those of us that don't break them.

17 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

Ridiculous!

No wonder some folk are beginning not to give a monkeys when you get morons like these!

Hopefully some action  will be taken against them - they know the rules, and decide that they are above them.

I was watching the Man U match earlier, and spotted Pogba's haircut. He must be the most talented barber on the planet if he's done that himself....

I watched the WBA v Fulham game yesterday & most of the players looked as though they'd just stepped out of the barbers.  None looked like they had lockdown hair or resembled Chris Waddle's mullet. 

So...? 

Edited by Baron99

theyve obviously got a hairdresser in their support bubble - no different as mentioned previously to the reality on tv.

I think one of the conditions of being able to play for Leeds United this season is that one must posses a daft hair style (apart from Bamford.)

20 hours ago, willman said:

theyve obviously got a hairdresser in their support bubble - no different as mentioned previously to the reality on tv.

What?  All 22 starters, Sam Allerdyce, the very hair tidy, Scott Parker & all the subs? 

A hairdresser in your support bubble at the expense of family?  There again, we are talking about Premiership footballers, so nothing would surprise me. 

how many on dancing on ice? getting hair,makeup and clothes done, every week. 

Premier footballers-probably the most tested people on the planet at the minute. 

7 positive tests across 3000 tests,with a national average of 30% amongst the rest of us.

44 minutes ago, willman said:

how many on dancing on ice? getting hair,makeup and clothes done, every week. 

Premier footballers-probably the most tested people on the planet at the minute. 

7 positive tests across 3000 tests,with a national average of 30% amongst the rest of us.

We're not discussing the ability to test players.  That's not what the thread is about.

The thread is, about the suggestion that footballers & certain hairdressers are breaking COVID regulations?  An allegation that appears to have some fact, given the BBC link, regarding the story of the 'celebrity' hairdresser & the Newcastle Utd player, who was daft enough to show photos of his latest cut, that & the fact that the hairdresser involved stated that he acknowledged that he'd broken the rules but if he didn't do the player's hair, "Someone else would."