Sign in to follow this  

Family Of David Robinson, Sheffield (B1943)?

I am trying to trace urgently any family or friends of David Robinson of Stocksbridge.  David sadly passed away last week and we don't know of any family who might want to know. 

For the last 25 years at least David was living in Stocksbridge.  I believe he had at least two brothers one of whom may have died when they were younger in an accident. David worked in the Stocksbridge Steel works.

We believe David may have spent some time in a home as a child/teenager. He also talked of boxing in Sheffield.

I am hoping someone can point us in any direction of more information so  living family members can be contacted before the council organise everything with no relatives present. 

Any information at all really helpful, no matter how small. 

Please don’t give out anyone’s private or personal information without their prior knowledge and consent.

If you know the family in question please make them aware of this thread.

Thank you.

Hi i was married to the brother of david that died in 1968 his other brother was graham but i do not know where he lives graham had a son but do not want to put his name on here.I have not seen david since 1970 so sorry to read he has passed away