28 Days Of Gratitude

25 minutes ago, SFBeca said:

day 20 goes out to Hillsboro! 😊

could someone please help me & tag the correct Hillsboro in this please so I can ask for their address? Thank you!

:banana: That'll be Mr @hillsbro :thumbsup:

Well, many thanks to Padders, Mr Bloke, jane2008, nikki-red and others who, over the years, have said nice things about what I do via the Forum. I am quite overwhelmed (even humbled) but,  really, I quite enjoy using a little knowledge of Sheffield, a pile of reference books (old Kelly's directories etc.), the Internet and other resources to find out what people want to know.

Thanks again, everyone! 🙂

Well deserved, congratulations.

I'm sure all the other recipients feel the same way as you do, I know I did.

Just hope Mrs Hillsbro (marion) doesn't snaffle them.

Hi Padders - Marion, bless her, is on a diet but I rather suspect that it will be suspended for a while. 😄

2 hours ago, hillsbro said:

Well, many thanks to Padders, Mr Bloke, jane2008, nikki-red and others who, over the years, have said nice things about what I do via the Forum. I am quite overwhelmed (even humbled) but,  really, I quite enjoy using a little knowledge of Sheffield, a pile of reference books (old Kelly's directories etc.), the Internet and other resources to find out what people want to know.

Thanks again, everyone! 🙂

Well deserved Hillbro.  You've brought a lot of happiness to people over the years.

day 21 goes out to the staff at Abbeydale Picture House - they are supporting the local community by providing space for Netheredge & Sharrow Food Bank while it is unable to be open for events!

day 22 (awwwh on the last week!) is sent to the staff at  St Wilfreds Centre

St Wilfreds Centre is a community where homeless, vulnerable & socially excluded adults find understanding, practical assistance, a sense of belonging & support to regain self-esteem.

Linda received her card and chocolates yesterday. She says thank you so much for them.

She was on nights last night and took the chocolates to share with the rest of the staff 😊

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

Linda received her card and chocolates yesterday. She says thank you so much for them.

She was on nights last night and took the chocolates to share with the rest of the staff 😊

That’s so lovely! The post seems to be taking a while but I thought that would be the case as they are so busy! 

day 23 goes out to Whirlow Hall Farm! 

Each year Whirlow run educational programmes for over 10,000 children, mainly from disadvantaged backgrounds & the inner city, & help them get back on track & grow. 

day 24 goes out to Five Two Supplies. 

Five Two Supplies are a food bank based in Hillsborough, who supply food for families who are struggling & for the homeless.

I have space for 1 or 2 nominations to round off the month, if anyone has anyone they would like to nominate in the final few days 😀