Jump to content


What Or Who Do You Like ?

Recommended Posts

Experimenting again.    After a better profile pic

 

and the only other one that appears to fit is one of me dressed as a rubbish pirate.

 

irony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scallywagga said:

Experimenting again.    After a better profile pic

 

and the only other one that appears to fit is one of me dressed as a rubbish pirate.

 

irony?

So are staying on SF now then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I like the different avatars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dislike Depp immensely but it’s a running joke on Facebook that I look like him.  They put my face on his body and what have you like in the profile- that’s one of their attacks 
if they hear about this, my life won’t be worth living

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Scallywagga said:

Experimenting again.    After a better profile pic

 

and the only other one that appears to fit is one of me dressed as a rubbish pirate.

 

irony?

Where's your buccaneers ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I married the ship...    shes built like an old schooner

I’m going to spend time later, trying to get a proper profile pic but at the moment I’m busy.   Waiting for deliveries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just got some deliveries but won't touch them until tomorrow.       😷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came back to find a box with four books inside,  how they didn't fall out I don't know as there was a loose elastic band round them,  and they were postmarked 22.7.2020??????????

Edited by cressida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2021 at 09:43, Scallywagga said:

I married the ship...    shes built like an old schooner

I’m going to spend time later, trying to get a proper profile pic but at the moment I’m busy.   Waiting for deliveries 

So where did you go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2021 at 09:29, Scallywagga said:

I dislike Depp immensely but it’s a running joke on Facebook that I look like him.  They put my face on his body and what have you like in the profile- that’s one of their attacks 
if they hear about this, my life won’t be worth living

May have to tell your facebook following lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.