Jump to content

What Dont You Like ?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Turning  down a date from a Sheffield Wednesday player as a young woman

Did you give him a red card Pat.

 

Shame VAR wasn't in use then, it might have got overturned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Padders said:

Did you give him a red card Pat.

 

Shame VAR wasn't in use then, it might have got overturned.

I knew nothing about football, so when he asked me if I wanted to come to the match free, the next day, to see him play, I asked him if he was playing in Longley Park as I lived in the area. He said “ oh no, I play for Wednesday. You can come down after the match to see me in the changing room” I turned him down.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I knew nothing about football, so when he asked me if I wanted to come to the match free, the next day, to see him play, I asked him if he was playing in Longley Park as I lived in the area. He said “ oh no, I play for Wednesday. You can come down after the match to see me in the changing room” I turned him down.!

Crickey !

You could have been a W.A.G.

Edited by Padders
alteration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Crickey !

You could have been a W.A.G.

I know, and I didn’t even get his name ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, francypants said:

Avaricious people.

I agree

 

Long distance travelling,  I wouldn't make a journey by plane or train which took over seven hours unless it was overnight.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cressida said:

I agree

 

Long distance travelling,  I wouldn't make a journey by plane or train which took over seven hours unless it was overnight.

 

 

Same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once woke up to find a spider directly above my bed so I moved the bed in the middle of the night!

 

Moths,  midges - those insects which get into the house and just go round and round in circles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.