Message In Alarm Console Display

Hi, you helpful people. Wonder if anyone had any suggestions / ideas that could help me. 

We've got a Pyronix alarm system for our house - the display on the console that we use to set the alarm is showing the following messages:

Siren 1

Wireless Low Battery

and

Siren 1

Wirls Supervn F1

Siren 1

Wireless Low Battery

Is this a reference to the alarm 'box' on the front of our house? I'm only taking a punt at that as when any of the internal 'triggers' need the battery changing it usually says 'Front Door low battery' etc 

Siren 1

Wirls Supervn F1

Any ideas what this means? If my assumption about the previous message is correct, would changing the battery remedy/clear this message?

I'm reluctant to call out the company that installed it as they have quoted £70 for half an hour (which feels a bit like I'm having my pants pulled down - especially if it's just to change a battery). So any / all suggestions welcomed.

The alarm system still sets & goes off when triggered so the errors don't appear to compromise the security of our property.

Many thanks

The external bellbox battery requires replacing ....asap ....normally need replacing every 2-3 years  the battery packs cost around £20 plus vat ...

depending on age of system there are two different battery packs ....

Edited by alarmingmark
More info

Gracias you good people

@alarmingmark is the battery replacement a fairly straight forward process?

The external bellbox battery requires replacing ....asap ....normally need replacing every 2-3 years  the battery packs cost around £20 plus vat ...

Ladders open bell box unplug battery ....or batteries depending on age of system ...plug new ones in close lid and reset panel .....only down side is knowing what battery to order ! 
how old is system ?

My dealings with burglar alarms is dont mess especially weekends. You will set it off and not be able to stop it / 

Get to know an alarm engineer that lives near you have it serviced every 4 years as modern batteries last 5 years 

On 20/01/2021 at 18:41, alarmingmark said:

Ladders open bell box unplug battery ....or batteries depending on age of system ...plug new ones in close lid and reset panel .....only down side is knowing what battery to order ! 
how old is system ?

You could remove the battery and take it to Enterprise Security in Sheffield, they should have one on the shelf.  My only worry is that they are possibly trade only. You could call them on 01142449053,  open Monday to Friday.

On 20/01/2021 at 20:33, spider1 said:

My dealings with burglar alarms is dont mess especially weekends. You will set it off and not be able to stop it / 

Get to know an alarm engineer that lives near you have it serviced every 4 years as modern batteries last 5 years 

Wireless alarm batteries don't last 5 years. As alarmingmark says, 2/3 years is about right. 

Had mine in several propeties hard wired never had one changed in 30 years outside  so guess they aint got a battetry in  as for internal box todays lithium batteries last 5 years

4 hours ago, spider1 said:

Had mine in several propeties hard wired never had one changed in 30 years outside  so guess they aint got a battetry in  as for internal box todays lithium batteries last 5 years

If it’s been installed correctly it will have a battery in the outside bellbox ....this is designed to ring the bell if the internal control panel is  disconnected from the bell ....eg someone tries to smash the control panel or cut the cable ...
plus most alarm control panels don’t use lithium batteries they are nicad with a life of around 5 years...