Where Can I Buy Some Tofu?

While I live in Shiregreen like most others I shop in the city centre & am disappointed in that it seems two Chinese supermarkets have closed down. - The one in Matilda Street has looked abandoned for some time & the other more recent one in West Street has now gone the same way!

So does anybody know of an alternative reasonably convenient ( cost isn't a problem with a bus pass ! )

alternative source where i can get some trays of Tofu? - T.I.A. !

Cheers,

Jim

Ozmans London road. There's also a Chinese supermarket between London road and bramall lane im unsure of the name but will look for it tomorrow.

Think it's Boston street

17 hours ago, jim lyon said:

While I live in Shiregreen like most others I shop in the city centre & am disappointed in that it seems two Chinese supermarkets have closed down. - The one in Matilda Street has looked abandoned for some time & the other more recent one in West Street has now gone the same way!

So does anybody know of an alternative reasonably convenient ( cost isn't a problem with a bus pass ! )

alternative source where i can get some trays of Tofu? - T.I.A. !

Cheers,

Jim

Taste the Orient on Glossop Road, in what was the Swim Inn pub in the old Glossop Road Baths building.

It can be easily order online at home. Wanahong offer different packaged tofu: https://www.wanahong.co.uk/?s=tofu&post_type=product

Yeah great mate, that isnt a Waitrose website. Another spammer methinks.

There is still a Chinese supermarket on Matilda Street, closer to the Moor than Tai Sun was, on the other side. They sell tofu.