Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Spurs V Blades

Well, that went south pretty quick. Morinho's tactical genius was to tell his players to go out and get 2 in front, and if they score we need to get another, and it was that easy for them.

That's half the season gone now, 30 points minimum from the remaining games I reckon they need. 5 points from 19 =0.26 a game. Needs to change to 1.58 points per game, and pretty quickly.

Thought I'd watch a chunk of the game. Norwood was probably the worst player on the pitch, some poor passing which I think cost you 1 goal at least. Saying that it's the first of 3 games where you'd expect to get nothing out of, just need to hope others above don't pull further ahead if you don't get anything from these 3

Awful performance, Souness and Keane summed it up perfectly. Its taken longer then expected but CW's tactics have been totally and utterly sussed out and nullified, he doesn't seem to have anything else in the tank, still a way to go but the signs don't look good.

2 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Awful performance, Souness and Keane summed it up perfectly. Its taken longer then expected but CW's tactics have been totally and utterly sussed out and nullified, he doesn't seem to have anything else in the tank, still a way to go but the signs don't look good.

Agreed.  All CW seems to emphasise is "get stuck in" and Warnock and Bassett know where that ended up.

That Ramsdales 20M down the khazi, Id bin him off,you can kiss that good bye, wel flogg you Dawson for half that,hes no worse and you can still sing " one of our own"😁 coz hes a local lad

He scares me watching him in TV. God knows what the back 3 are thinking when the ball is wippped in to the box 

1 hour ago, atticus said:

He scares me watching him in TV. God knows what the back 3 are thinking when the ball is wippped in to the box 

Agreed, he's  causing them to panic behind them, they're not settled with him there.  It must be hard to replace Henderson, who imho is the most confident keeper I've ever seen, including the greats, but Ramsdale  isn't up to it atm,  He's not big enough imo for a keeper in todays football for one thing , we need to get someone like Heaton in from Villa