Swfc Sign Andre Green

but what happens if the new mans a foreign manager that plays through the middle of the park ect,most like to choose there own players/trainers ect,then the club often have players they cant move on due to the wages being more than the others offer and then they linger in the reserves.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

but what happens if the new mans a foreign manager that plays through the middle of the park ect,most like to choose there own players/trainers ect,then the club often have players they cant move on due to the wages being more than the others offer and then they linger in the reserves.

I'd of thought when it's discussed in the interview a manager will know roughly the type of players he'll have to work with before accepting. 

Edited by NERVY-OWL

but along comes a good manager and he says you want me,but i dont want most of what you have,we have very little quality for a start,we cannot wait for the younsters and who says with the riggers of everyday championship they are good enough,we need a top manager asap.you never know that leeds lot may offload theres or better still wolves.

Let's stop pretending we're going to get a 'big' manager or even a decent manager. We're stuck with Jumble Sale Thompson & jumble sale squad. Let's not kid ourselves about Green, he gets more sick pay than win bonuses.

1 point above relegation & the cod head chairman will be happy as it gives him something to sell

2 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Let's stop pretending we're going to get a 'big' manager or even a decent manager. We're stuck with Jumble Sale Thompson & jumble sale squad. Let's not kid ourselves about Green, he gets more sick pay than win bonuses.

1 point above relegation & the cod head chairman will be happy as it gives him something to sell

I’ll drink to that.