RIP SF Admin Mort

I've just seen this.  So sorry to hear the news, sad for Medusa, Esme and other friends and family.  I only met Mort a couple of times, but I respected her style as a Mod and Admin.  

RIP Mort

Edited by Ms Macbeth

Sorry to hear this.

What a shock!

R.I.P Mort.

Condolences to colleagues, friends and family.

I've only just seen this.  Mort was part of the forum's bedrock; the place is a little more wobbly now she's gone.  I'm sorry she's not here to wave that axe around.  x

I've not been on here for a while, Mort will be missed. I know she used to message my friend and always used to invite him round for cake.

Oh no. How sad. I didn't know Mort like the rest of you did but I'd just like to say she was so caring and helpful towards me and my uncle. Rest in peace Mort and my heart felt condolences to all her friends and family ❤️

Shame that! 😭

Mort lived virtually across the road from me as well.

Today, Mort made her final journey. There was no funeral service and she was cremated. We did find out she did not suffer in her passing, which was a blessing to hear. 

Both her cats are together with a wonderful new owner and slowly coming out of their shells.

If you have a little tipple please raise a glass to Mort. 

2 minutes ago, Groose said:

Today, Mort made her final journey. There was no funeral service and she was cremated. We did find out she did not suffer in her passing, which was a blessing to hear. 

Both her cats are together with a wonderful new owner and slowly coming out of their shells.

Certainly will.

Thanks for letting us know.

Chin-Chin

Here we go.............🍺.

R.I.P. Mort.

2 hours ago, Groose said:

Raising a glass and cheers to Mort

RIP mort.......