Sign in to follow this  

Cbd Oil For Restless Leg Syndrome

Restless leg is the bane of my chuffing life. It frequently stops me getting to sleep, or wakes me up with a jolt just after I've dropped off, and I find myself wide awake and not able to get back to sleep until the wee hours, and when I have to get up for work I feel awful. So I've just ordered some CBD oil to see if that helps - I'm aware there will be no solid evidence whether it is effective or not, but I'd rather trial it myself before considering something like gabapentin. I'll report back to say whether it helps or not, but has anyone else tried it for restless legs?

On 11/01/2021 at 13:44, Delbow said:

Restless leg is the bane of my chuffing life. It frequently stops me getting to sleep, or wakes me up with a jolt just after I've dropped off, and I find myself wide awake and not able to get back to sleep until the wee hours, and when I have to get up for work I feel awful. So I've just ordered some CBD oil to see if that helps - I'm aware there will be no solid evidence whether it is effective or not, but I'd rather trial it myself before considering something like gabapentin. I'll report back to say whether it helps or not, but has anyone else tried it for restless legs?

I’ve had CBD drops for arthritis but it didn’t help. It’s very expensive, but what it did do was to relax me especially at night while asleep. You can try it as it may work on you. Do you intend to rub it into your legs or take it by mouth.? You can also buy  CBD balm to rub in. Let us know how you go on.

45 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I’ve had CBD drops for arthritis but it didn’t help. It’s very expensive, but what it did do was to relax me especially at night while asleep. You can try it as it may work on you. Do you intend to rub it into your legs or take it by mouth.? You can also buy  CBD balm to rub in. Let us know how you go on.

It is quite pricey for sure. It arrived today, it's the oil you put under your tongue - I won't use it tonight because I'll be on the booze tonight and won't know if it worked, but tomorrow is a dry night so I'll give it a go then 

A promising start. I took the lowest dose for my weight (18mg) an hour before I went to bed, and although it took me a while to get to sleep I didn't have any restless leg. My legs felt heavier than usual and I wasn't worried that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep - it's usually the tell-tale tingle in my legs that give me the fear that I'm not going to be able to drop off. It's only one night of course, so I'll need to do it a few more times to see if it continues to help, but a good start.

Overall, I would say this has been helpful. I have found I need 11-12 drops for it to properly work, and then it does seem to help me get off to sleep without my legs twitching. It also seems to help me get good sleep and I feel good the following day. Of course it would be a lot cheaper if I could just buy some weed.

On 24/03/2021 at 19:56, Delbow said:

Overall, I would say this has been helpful. I have found I need 11-12 drops for it to properly work, and then it does seem to help me get off to sleep without my legs twitching. It also seems to help me get good sleep and I feel good the following day. Of course it would be a lot cheaper if I could just buy some weed.

You are going to use it up quickly with 11- 12 drops each time. Weed is a different combination from CBD oil, which has no “ highs” in it.

10 hours ago, pattricia said:

You are going to use it up quickly with 11- 12 drops each time. Weed is a different combination from CBD oil, which has no “ highs” in it.

Very true. Weed these days has very little CBD in it.

Hi. I do not like creams at all, they are usually of little use. So reading the article on cbd cream https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/what-is-cbd-cream/ I wasn't sure this cream would help me. But, as they say, until you try, you will not know one hundred percent. The choice of creams with various additional effects is quite wide. I chose a moisturizing effect so that the skin does not dry out from frequent use. But the main function of analgesia cream performs well.