Notre Dame High School

But what about my secret identity! :o Ok, I'm 28 and I'm from Stocksbridge. I'm female and I did a lot of singing and acting kind of stuff at school. How's that?

And what about some clues from you? :)

EDIT: Oh and I remember Take That coming to school yeah! I voted for Mr O'Connor about a million times!

I am a year older... just. Female also. Known for being a fast runner! Bit naughty too. Know Claire and Kirk from Stocksbridge. Would have travelled on the 673.

Think Mr O'Connor got more votes than there was pupils.

Haven't got you yet?!

I think the teacher who died was Paul Farramond- don't they have a trophy with his name on prize-giving?

I wonder if they still sing that silly anthem on prize-giving night- the one no one knows??

Yes that was him. It was so sad - he had young kids didn't he?

And as for the anthem - I still sing it every day and I hope you do too!

"With hearts aglow round banner bright in serried ranks we stand (What does that even mean? What's a serried rank?)

All ready for the glorious fight against all wrong for Christ's own might

To rule our loved land

To rule our loved land

And in fighting we will sing

May our voices glady ring

In homage true to Christ our king

To Christ and Notre Dame!"

...yeah... whatever...:roll:

lol sorry not the same nicola as u think dont live in stocksbridge did a long time ago did anyone no a jainine minto think she still lives there . i remember the pe teacher and my french teacher didnt like her at all cant remember her name was old lol she didnt like me at all .i no a claire and fiona with the big hair does anyone no them please let me no .

serried ranks- just means like lots of troops pressed together!

Congratulations on remembering the school song- I didn't actually go to Notre Dame but my kids did- and other members of my family!

Thanks! I thought it was some kind of marching formation but just never heard the word 'serried' apart from in that jazzy little number. I sang it at full volume in the car today - it was ever so stirring. ;)

lol sorry not the same nicola as u think dont live in stocksbridge did a long time ago did anyone no a jainine minto think she still lives there . i remember the pe teacher and my french teacher didnt like her at all cant remember her name was old lol she didnt like me at all .i no a claire and fiona with the big hair does anyone no them please let me no .

Fiona with the big hair...It was huge. She had to bend down to get that fringe through doors. Didn't she used to go out with Darren?