Notre Dame High School

serried ranks- just means like lots of troops pressed together!

Congratulations on remembering the school song- I didn't actually go to Notre Dame but my kids did- and other members of my family!

lol sorry not the same nicola as u think dont live in stocksbridge did a long time ago did anyone no a jainine minto think she still lives there . i remember the pe teacher and my french teacher didnt like her at all cant remember her name was old lol she didnt like me at all .i no a claire and fiona with the big hair does anyone no them please let me no .

serried ranks- just means like lots of troops pressed together!

Congratulations on remembering the school song- I didn't actually go to Notre Dame but my kids did- and other members of my family!

Thanks! I thought it was some kind of marching formation but just never heard the word 'serried' apart from in that jazzy little number. I sang it at full volume in the car today - it was ever so stirring. ;)

lol sorry not the same nicola as u think dont live in stocksbridge did a long time ago did anyone no a jainine minto think she still lives there . i remember the pe teacher and my french teacher didnt like her at all cant remember her name was old lol she didnt like me at all .i no a claire and fiona with the big hair does anyone no them please let me no .

Fiona with the big hair...It was huge. She had to bend down to get that fringe through doors. Didn't she used to go out with Darren?

Black hair, long & straight think she married a bloke called Peter ?

I know her. Used to go to Primary School with her.She was 2 years ahead of me. Have not seen her since I left school. She used to hang around with a girl called Vicky if I remember right.

yes i think she went out with a darren but havent seen her since i left school lol yes she did have to bend down to get in the doors lol and i remeber vicky a bit

am tryin to remember every one i no but forgot most of there names lol

can u name anyone else ?

I attended 1963-70 in the days when it was a direct grant grammar school. My children started there 1987 and 1989.

I had two girlfriends from N.D. 1963/64. First was Diane Atkinson and through her I met my 'first love', Marie Johnson. Did you know them?

Sorry no, those names don't ring any bells. I don't think they were in my year.

both my sisters went to N.D, karen & joanne hellewell. i went to all saints instead.

i was there 1981-1985 , do you remember theresa taylor

I attended Notre Dame from 1964 - 1969, first at the Cavendish Street site, then Oakbrook. Sister Mary was Headmistress at Oakbrook and she was one scary nun!