Notre Dame High School

im nicola roberts i used go to notre dame from about 1986 till the early ninties

i remember going smoking in the woods watching the workmen with my friends

does anyone remember the headteachers name as i cant lol

im nicola roberts i used go to notre dame from about 1986 till the early ninties

does anyone remember the headteachers name as i cant lol

did you well the cats out of the bag now

hi my children were at notre dame between those years christian trudie and nicola roberts does anyone remember them

did you well the cats out of the bag now

That is so funny! Whatever you do wrong, that you think you got away with - your mother's always gonna find out in the end!

I attended 1963-70 in the days when it was a direct grant grammar school. My children started there 1987 and 1989.

do your children remember the head teacher and who they had

i went to notre dame from 1992-1996....the head now,i belive is mr lawrence...the one i had was mr conway.

Hi, the head during my kids time was Mr. Conway but there had been a head there just a short time, who unfortunately died whilst on holiday.

I was there 1989-1994. I remember the Head teacher dying. He was only there a few weeks. I can't remeber his name though. Mr Conway was very strict from what I remember. Anyone else out there went there around the same time as me?

The headteacher is still mr conway

i went between1986 1990 thank u for lettin me no who the headmaster was would love to go back see if its the same as when i went .miss the days with all my friends get in touch if u no me nicola roberts

I knew a Nicola Roberts. Dates do not match though cos the girl I know would have been in my year. Are you from Stocksbridge?