Notre Dame High School

She was friends with a girl called Claire.

I knew a Nicola Roberts. Dates do not match though cos the girl I know would have been in my year. Are you from Stocksbridge?

I know Nicola Roberts from Stocksbridge too! (Although I saw her recently and she lives in Hillsborough now I think) I think the Nicola Roberts on here is a different one though.

I was in first year when that headteacher died (about 1990...?) but I left after third year and moved to a different school.

And wasn't the head teacher Sister Someone-or-other before that one that died? I was sure it was a nun the year before I started.

Sister Marie I think. Sister Concepta was there but she was never Headmistress. As much as she thought she was! I wonder do I know you? Love the guessing game. Throw us a few clues...

Sister Marie I think. Sister Concepta was there but she was never Headmistress. As much as she thought she was! I wonder do I know you? Love the guessing game. Throw us a few clues...

But what about my secret identity! :o Ok, I'm 28 and I'm from Stocksbridge. I'm female and I did a lot of singing and acting kind of stuff at school. How's that?

And what about some clues from you? :)

EDIT: Oh and I remember Take That coming to school yeah! I voted for Mr O'Connor about a million times!

I knew a girl called Natalie who went there, always wondered what happened to her. she would be around 32 ish now - came from Pitsmoor.

I knew a girl called Natalie who went there, always wondered what happened to her. she would be around 32 ish now - came from Pitsmoor.

Knew 2 Natalie's from Pitsmoor both around that age. Blonde hair or black?

But what about my secret identity! :o Ok, I'm 28 and I'm from Stocksbridge. I'm female and I did a lot of singing and acting kind of stuff at school. How's that?

And what about some clues from you? :)

EDIT: Oh and I remember Take That coming to school yeah! I voted for Mr O'Connor about a million times!

I am a year older... just. Female also. Known for being a fast runner! Bit naughty too. Know Claire and Kirk from Stocksbridge. Would have travelled on the 673.

Think Mr O'Connor got more votes than there was pupils.

Haven't got you yet?!

Knew 2 Natalie's from Pitsmoor both around that age. Blonde hair or black?

Black hair, long & straight think she married a bloke called Peter ?

im 27....anyone from my year?rebecca parkin.....now kirk....is mrs digby still teaching RE?damn that woman!!caught me smoking all the time!!!i was in levi fallon,rudy perera(sp!)jon bucherie(sp!)year group.....

I think the teacher who died was Paul Farramond- don't they have a trophy with his name on prize-giving?

I wonder if they still sing that silly anthem on prize-giving night- the one no one knows??

I think the teacher who died was Paul Farramond- don't they have a trophy with his name on prize-giving?

I wonder if they still sing that silly anthem on prize-giving night- the one no one knows??

Yes that was him. It was so sad - he had young kids didn't he?

And as for the anthem - I still sing it every day and I hope you do too!

"With hearts aglow round banner bright in serried ranks we stand (What does that even mean? What's a serried rank?)

All ready for the glorious fight against all wrong for Christ's own might

To rule our loved land

To rule our loved land

And in fighting we will sing

May our voices glady ring

In homage true to Christ our king

To Christ and Notre Dame!"

...yeah... whatever...:roll: