Sign in to follow this  

Phone Case That Protects Screen On Iphone

I was looking on the bay for a phone case that also protects the screen, iphone 6s. There are plenty of cases for this phone model, but I could not see a case that also covers the screen. Do they make these type of cases for iphones?

Edited by Janus
Typo

You can purchase phone cases that also cover the screen.

I had an Otterbox case that did this, completely enclosing my iPhone except for the charging port, camera and speaker.  Very robust since I'm very clumsy, but quite large, ugly and expensive, at around £30 to £40 RRP.

Is there any reason you can't purchase a separate screen protector from Ebay or Amazon, or even Poundland?

They're only a  quid or two.

53 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You can purchase phone cases that also cover the screen.

I had an Otterbox case that did this, completely enclosing my iPhone except for the charging port, camera and speaker.  Very robust since I'm very clumsy, but quite large, ugly and expensive, at around £30 to £40 RRP.

Is there any reason you can't purchase a separate screen protector from Ebay or Amazon, or even Poundland?

They're only a  quid or two.

The type you mention are ok for preventing scatches on the screen-that is the type I have on my phone.

I don't think them type of screen protectors will stop the  screen from smashing if the phone is dropped face down. 

Friend dropped their phone and the screen smashed. I offered to get a case from e  bay to prevent it happening again. Would have paid 5 pound. The phone was only £40 apparently.

Here you go, I bought this model for my iPhone; the Otterbox Defender.

It has a built-in screen protector but, like I said, is large, ugly and more expensive than I originally though (RRP is £50, but you should be able to get it off ebay for less)

https://www.otterbox.ie/en-ie/iphone-6s/defender-series-case/77-52176.html

Otterbox is great, dropped mine plenty and like new!

I use a griffin survivor, dropped it from heights and no damage to the phone.

You can get a Gorilla case for your phone with a gorilla glass cover that goes over the screen they are a bit bulky but I’ve found they do protect last one I got was about 14 quid on eBay.