Beat The Chasers.

He called the Lady an Idiot, how bad is that!  I don't care what anyone one says, this behavour needs stopping on a game show.  If I called someone an Idiot or words to that effect on the Forum I would deserve a life time Ban.  The fella called Zeus who lost to Frosty on a previous chase show beat four chasers and walked off with 25 grand, whilst walking off Frosty just had to get her 10 penneth in by saying, he still hasn't beat me,  what a big head ! :gag:

27 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

Other TV shows are available.

Im remarking on the distgusting behaviour on  Beat the Chasers, not other TV Shows,  but thanks for your negative input. 

33 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Im remarking on the distgusting behaviour on  Beat the Chasers, not other TV Shows,  but thanks for your negative input. 

Considering the volume of criticism you post of ITV shows I find this hilariously ironic.

49 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

That fact you find such light hearted deliberately comedic remarks on an daytime ENTERTAINMENT game show "disgusting" is totally bizarre.

Serious Presley, given the amount of posts you keep coming out with on here -  if you are that sensitive just dont watch TV.  It doesn't sound like its for you.

For the love of god, keep away from watching someone like Paxman host University Challenge or any competition involving orJudges or any stand up comedy or say, any contentious news interview ..... I dont think it would be good for your wellbeing.  

Edited by ECCOnoob

The bickering is to cease, if any of you start up again your account will be suspended. If you can't post like adults then don't post at all.

The remarks the Chasers make before the contestants play is just portraying a character like they do in wrestling they all seem perfectly pleasant with the contestants after they have won or lost and praise some of them highly.